Lost part of my finger

donjuan87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently lost the first joint on my pointer finger on my left hand (I'm left handed) in a woodworking accident. Doctors were unable to reattach it. Also, it wasn't just a clean cut, I have a scar on the finger it happened to. I was wondering if it will hurt my game/chances with women? I am really worrying about it.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Badboy from badboylifestyle.com one of the best seduction coaches out today got shot in the head when he was younger. This left him permanently disabled he can not move his left arm and left leg at the same time.

He picks up more than you could possibly imagine.

So to answer your question no it won’t effect you at all. Unless you let it effect you.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I listened to a rather inspiring David DeAngelo interview with a "dating guru" who's under three feet tall, brittle boned, I believe always in a wheelchair, and with the goofiest voice you can imagine. And according to him he picks up tons of chicks. So, what's this now....you have part of your finger missing?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
a "dating guru" who's under three feet tall, brittle boned, I believe always in a wheelchair, and with the goofiest voice you can imagine. And according to him he picks up tons of chicks.
Must make sex really hard.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because one can pick up women does not mean one is a true man.

donjuan87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but I am still worrying about this problem of mine. I have had some really bad reactions from girls because of my problem, and it really lowers my confidence. Does anyone have anything to share that can help?

Thanks

DJ20

Reaction score
things happen with people, u know...some lose their legs and still go on...don't worry and don't try do hide it..like hiding your hand in the pocket or smth...thats a big NO . you may even look more macho with your damaged finger.

donjuan87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hide it, because I'm afraid people will stare.

But you may be right, because if I hide it, there will always be the time when I'm talking to someone and BAM! :eek: I don't have the end of my finger. That would startle and fluster a lot of people, I know before I lost my finger that missing parts of the anatomy creeped me out.

dj22

Reaction score
I lost the very tip of my index finger of my right handwhen I was like 2 years in in a freak accident with a training wheel bike. It used to really bother me alot and I would hide it around even my friends who knew about it. It doesn't bother me anymore, time is the ultimate healer as they say. I don't go around like pointing it out to people but when someone that doesn't really know me notices it for the first time they ask me what happened and I tell them. Its one of those things that if you let people know it bothers you by hiding it they are more likely to think that you are a freak.
I used to think about not having the tip of my finger everyday, but now I don't even notice it and once in a while I'm just like huh oh yeah the tip of my finger is cut off. If a girl were going to be weird around me cuz the tip of my finger was cut off I would know that she is probably not the type of girl I want to associate with anyway.
hope this helps you a little

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drbeard is my idol of the day now, I've moved on since Wyldfire.

I lost my arm in the vietnam war. So guess what I does in my spare time! I walk into my local veterans drinking establishment, and I GO MACKING! Gahd if those ladies don't LOVE me when I rub my stump all over their lucsious 19 year old bodies.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dj22
I lost the very tip of my index finger of my right handwhen I was like 2 years in in a freak accident with a training wheel bike. It used to really bother me alot and I would hide it around even my friends who knew about it. It doesn't bother me anymore, time is the ultimate healer as they say. I don't go around like pointing it out to people but when someone that doesn't really know me notices it for the first time they ask me what happened and I tell them. Its one of those things that if you let people know it bothers you by hiding it they are more likely to think that you are a freak.
I used to think about not having the tip of my finger everyday, but now I don't even notice it and once in a while I'm just like huh oh yeah the tip of my finger is cut off. If a girl were going to be weird around me cuz the tip of my finger was cut off I would know that she is probably not the type of girl I want to associate with anyway.
hope this helps you a little
I can picture you wearing this really long trenchcoat to high school when you were younger. You came riding into my mind on a tricycle, than it turned into a choo choo train, well I snapped out the train part fast and you were on a bike and your finger was acting like a playing card, flap flap flap.

Sorry, thats what I really saw in my head, don't want to kill me now, it was for a good reason:D

donjuan whateer the **** number, listen to what he said, he's got REAL personal experience. The part about people thinking your a freak is true, just nobody wants to admit it, since your such a nice boy, who looks oh so scared of the world.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I just might have something to ad to this one...

When I was 12 I got into a little scruf with a lawnmower...
And well lets say I lost the fight...but it didn't take the fight out of me.

I lost the top halves of my second and third toe on my right foot. Barly missed not being able to walk right forever, still got a limp though.....

To the point....

Even though I can't really play sports now like I did when I was in High School and well I did lose a couple parts of myself I never let it get me down. Hell I even wear Birkenstocks all the time, I hate shoes. So people can see my feet all the time... People won't notice small stuff like that unless you make a big deal about it..
If your charming enough your charisma will blind them.

Hell you might even get some sympathy *****...HAHAHA

golfguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Donjuan87,

It honetly doesn't matter.

I've had a few open heart surgeries, a bonegraph, and surgery to repair a cleft lip and pallate. I have plenty of scars, and don't think it's ever been a reason I've gotten turned down.

It dosn't affect much. Honestly. If a girl can't like you because you have half a finger, then why would you give her the time of day?

At least you didn't get burned to the point where you look like a melted candle. That does make it harder to pick up however.