Lost my trust in woman

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello All,

me and my ex girlfriend before we were fighting for petty things we were ok...

lately she became distant and started making excuses like she needs space , she needs to sort out her feelings and so on.... didnt have sex for a month.

What i came across was is , one time i fixed her computer and her facebook was open.

What i came across is , she started flirting with another dude on facebook who lives in another country :eek: never saw him in person ... the things i read , she told him how much she wants him ,loves him , wants him to come inside of her ... i meant what?????

Besides the anger , i feel so betrayed , so sad that my girlfriend who i was with for one year came to this . i mean leave me for another dude who lives here but from another country?

She's 25 years old , she has a problem she dosent know what she wants. my friends tell me you are lucky to get out of this mess , so how come i feel so sad? :(

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's oneitis right there bro, hook up with other women, stay busy, stay strong.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good. You found out what a low quality piece of trash she is.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes indeed, i wish all this pain just go away.

I'm so hurt and angry , piece of trash!! how i become stronger?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No , i always read and saw all the comments you guys wrote here. but to face this kind of piece of trash it was first. woman are evil lol

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah , it became very clear to me now.

I need to understand what better man is , i am planing to switch my gym to another one , this one is lame , no girls whatsoever. focus on my job and school. join a boxing lessons ... anything that can make me go forward and kill my spare time not to think about this wh0re. any ideas?

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are moving to another gym because of girls? bruh ur doing it all wrong

focus on your gains there not woman smh

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No , my main reason is this gym which i am training almost two years is not improving me , not professional. i like to be masculine and they lack in it.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop focusing on women, just carry on and they will come naturally, life brings women to us when we least expect it. Every damn time i chased a woman i ended up fvcking up.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question, does my ex has bpd?

she is a kind of person who manipulates people to get things free.
she has problem showing affection , only in the beginning of the relationship she was ok but i was AFC so she started to talk with other dudes cause she felt something is missing. also this connection with this new dude from Holland makes me wonder. last time she told me she needs space she came back after two weeks. now its been over 3 weeks and its looks like she won't come back. i really don't care , i'm hurt but i'm sure i will survive. the question is will she do it again ? is she really a BPD?

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
me and my ex girlfriend before we were fighting for petty things we were ok...
Don't have dealings with an ex. BPD is extreme only a small % has it.