Lost My Best-friend

KostaGreek29

Reaction score
I recently lost my best-friend. It has been very hard on me throughout high school. Here is the story of me and Steven.

Me and Steven were best-friends since grade 7. He was always the muscular kid in elementary school and a very good friend. He would always tell us never to do weed or any other drugs and all that. He was just angelic.

We start high school, grade 9 and he was still a good kid, and was angelic towards everyone. Everyone started to really like him. In January I believe he was invited to a party, and at this party, everything turned around. He was drunk and smoked his first joint of weed. Then he started taking hydroxycut while working out (dangerous supplement). He was officially the most popular kid in school, but lost all of his best friends, including me. He started to then hangout with the "popular kids" who get drunk every weekend, take steroids and smoke weed. I have been heartbroken since.

In the beginning of grade 10 (this year) I tried messaging him on facebook. I said hi and all he said was what do you want, and I said, I just wanna talk to you man, and he said..... you sound like a ****in faggit. Thats how much I remember this.

How does stuff happen to kids like this? He was so angelic and one night turned him completely around. Hes not even the same anymore. I miss him. How do people change like this? And how can I talk to him to help him out, without making him competely hate me.... :cry:

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make it sound like he died.

Just cut your losses and move on. If he's going to act like an idiot then he's not worth your time or energy. The guy treats you like dirt, and you should not tolerate that one iota.

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
You make it sound like he died.

Thats what I thought! Who gives a fvck dude. Go out and find a new best friend that shares the same ideals as you, this old one obviously does not. This is what happens in life, things change. You have to adapt.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont feed the troll

Gtfo f*ggot

FreshMenTank

Don Juan
Reaction score
SPEAK said:
Thats what I thought! Who gives a fvck dude. Go out and find a new best friend that shares the same ideals as you, this old one obviously does not. This is what happens in life, things change. You have to adapt.
yea i agree, but what a gay thread, you really need some p****

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he was muscular in elementary school? was he doing steroids?

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Dont feed the troll

Gtfo f*ggot
Eaglez!!!
How i miss this kid..