Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lost feel for women..what now

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how to explain this, but lately or this whole semester, i havent had interest in any woman, no matter how hot they may be. There was a hb9 in one of my classes and i felt nothing either.

I know i still wanna bang them, and have fvcking erotic/sexual dreams almost every night for the past 2 weeks. my subconscious and my conscious wants sex baaadd.....i'ts driving me nuts

so yea, the sex drive is there, but the interest in going out with them isn't. What i mean to say is that there hasn't been a girl i've been interested in since the summer. anyone been in this stage before and know why?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The actions I took to date women was on autopilot for a while. It came to a point where I really didn't give a 5hit what they wanted. I just wanted to go out and have some fun. I can do that myself, but I ended up bringing a woman to pick on. I'd drag her ass out on a date just to have someone there to make fun of. It all changed when I dated a woman who made fun of me in return!

I think in reality I was looking for someone who would be equally as fun as me instead of a living toy. It definately made my life a lot more interesting!

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. At one point I had some hot women calling me to go out and showing a lot of interest, but i was much too preoccupied with other more pressing matters and I just did not care. It seems that when your mind is working on other things it negatively affects your natural sexual drive.

It is funny though. When I find myself not caring about women they seem to come out of nowhere.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this may be a downside of the "don't give a sh1t" attitude a lot of guys take to overcome their fears, build confidence and decrease emotional attachment/oneitis.

In my experience this left me feeling apathetic about women and about a lot of things in life. I thought I'd managed to repress my fears of rejection, but what I had actually done is repressed my passion for women and even my self-pride.

Emotions are not bad.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hm.. much interesting posts. thanks guys

Jariel, your post intrigues me. this semester i have had that "i dont give a **** attitude", i dont know where it surfaced from but it has.

I admit i do feel apathetic about women and things in life. but i will still talk to them regardless. and i too think my passion for women is good like yours was.

and i admit more women have taken upon an interest in me since i stopped giving a ****, but it didnt matter cause i felt nothing.

please elaborate on how you fixed this problem, because i dont want to be this way for the rest of my life...

btw im a chronic insomniatic, which may be whats causing this...
i have a friend who's in a similar rut as me and he claims "he's incapable of love" which means he has no passion for women.

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Happened to me. Girls flocked to me because of this man. I was just minding my own business being busy and on top of ****. Anyhow, it'll pass. Go get laid, because if you don't your **** will disappear. Is that enough motivation for you?
Hahah, exactly.

It felt like dating started to get boring at one point. I'd have a fear, then i'd challenge it... I could feel the energy and excitement, but then after a while. It took much more than facing my fears to find that excitement. In the end, I just stoped dating, went on a drout, found more passions, did my own thing, and then girls came out of no where. If you don't have a passion for girls, so be it. One will intrigue you eventually...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theory? what theory?

actually nvm what i said before, i'm not apathetic about life, i still got my goals my job, my workout routine, hobbies/interests, my friends etc. just apathetic about women.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
Jariel, your post intrigues me. this semester i have had that "i dont give a **** attitude", i dont know where it surfaced from but it has.

I admit i do feel apathetic about women and things in life. but i will still talk to them regardless. and i too think my passion for women is good like yours was.

and i admit more women have taken upon an interest in me since i stopped giving a ****, but it didnt matter cause i felt nothing.

please elaborate on how you fixed this problem, because i dont want to be this way for the rest of my life...

After splitting with an ex- and finding the DJ board, I became very guarded and thought the key to avoiding the pain and fear of rejection was to repress my emotional desires.

One of the primary changes I made to avoid oneitis was to stop building up my hopes, stop daydreaming and just stop feeding my fantasies. Not just about women, but everything. But this is a mistake!

Ok, I used to feed my hopes too much and that caused a lot of pain and disappointment, but there is a balance. I'd say I am still too apathetic so I'm yet to find the perfect balance, but I'm getting closer.

Once in a while, let your mind fantasize about the perfect relationship and perfect life. When you have a goal in your mind, it inspires you to chase it with a passion. Just don't let your goal be too far fetched.