"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lost "enlightened man" in need of advice

Frostwand

New Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Age
28
Hi,

For the past few weeks I've been reading The Rational Male and doing researches on Masculininty and intersexual dynamics and needless to say that I'm a bit lost. Everything I've read and still reading is confirming years of observations I did on my own but I didn't aknowledge because of my feminized conditioning.

Now, I'm wondering, what to do with all this information ? I want to make the change, I really do, but I'm restrained by a lack of self-esteem (I guess?) or timidity (or both) in my potential with women. How to break free from it ? How to use this information to be a better man and free myself from my AFC mindset ?

Some information, I'm a 23 years old male & a gym rat.

Thanks for the support and the forums. It's conforting knowing I'm not alone :up:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top