Around three days ago, I went to a club with 4 of my friends
We decided to have bets going cause one of my friends just broke up with his long time girl and needed a boost. Everyone one of us picked a girl that we would go up to and get numbers from. I was a ****y SOB so I picked the hottest girl in the club (HB 9) I go up to her and chat for a bit then asked to her number, only to have her say that she is visiting Toronto
Anyway Rest of my friends got numbers from HB 4-6 girls. Since I lost... I got my headshaved. Yesterday the same four guys decided to take me to another club and try to humiliate me (Cause I am one ****y sob as I said before). We again started a bet... this time it was eyebrows. Rest of them picked their usual HB 4-6, I looked around for the hottest girl (HB 8.5) in the club and picked her.
I went up to her,danced, and chatted for a bit. She asked me if she could rub my head... lol I laughed and said only if you write down your number and give me your best smile. After getting both, I excused myself and laughed at my buddies. We chilled out for a bit in the club. Just as I was about to leave, HB 8.5 comes up and reminds to call her. I smiled and nodded.
Lol Lets just say I felt like I was on top of the world...
We decided to have bets going cause one of my friends just broke up with his long time girl and needed a boost. Everyone one of us picked a girl that we would go up to and get numbers from. I was a ****y SOB so I picked the hottest girl in the club (HB 9) I go up to her and chat for a bit then asked to her number, only to have her say that she is visiting Toronto
I went up to her,danced, and chatted for a bit. She asked me if she could rub my head... lol I laughed and said only if you write down your number and give me your best smile. After getting both, I excused myself and laughed at my buddies. We chilled out for a bit in the club. Just as I was about to leave, HB 8.5 comes up and reminds to call her. I smiled and nodded.
Lol Lets just say I felt like I was on top of the world...