"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Losing your skill/touch with women?

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
I am always living in fear that I will become an AFC again....!!! Do others do this as well??

[I guess it motivates me to make approaches]

BUT is it possible to lose/forget all that you have learnt to be DJ like?

I have read posts where ppl refer to "practicing" to "keep their skills sharp"? And others that say they revert back to AFC ways once in a LTR.

Is it necessary to "practice" all the time to be DJ sharp. What else can you do so that this "new way of life" is really ingrained in your consciousness and you never ever forget?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
My question arises out of the fact that I find living the DJ life to be a constant battle.

The thought of losing this battle and becoming an AFC is scary! ..and quite sad as well :(
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
additionally i wonder what will happen say if I get married/settle down...
I am addicted to flirting with women and kinoing them and eye contacting them!! --> so when you are married you have to make sure you forget right?

otherwise you'll get into deep trouble with your missus!?!
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
We've been taught this all our lives, sadly. :(

There's this impression with our generation that marriage or commitment somehow involves GIVING UP your masculinity, sacrificing your manliness to be complete. It's such garbage.

It's in line with the same stupid belief that somehow being single is masculine and being married is feminine...that women are a symbol of (and experts at) love and relationship and marriage and men are a symbol of (and experts at) sex and promiscuity and individuality. It's a relic from a social order that has all but collapsed before our very eyes, and we miss it because we're too busy marvelling at our technology and corpocracy and "how advanced we are" to see our own socio-emotional world falling apart.

Remember that beer commercial where the guys were saying, "Sex sex sex, sex sex sex. Sex? Sex." and the girls were all going "Love love love, love love. Love love love."...that's an example of how sold we are on this bullsh!t.

Marriage and love are NOT feminine things. You do NOT "sacrifice your masculinity for marriage." Marriage is a FULFILLMENT of your masculinity, not an end to it.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Marriage and love are NOT feminine things. You do NOT "sacrifice your masculinity for marriage." Marriage is a FULFILLMENT of your masculinity, not an end to it.

I completly aggree...
there is too much bullsh!t in the media that propogates a chumpy husband!
like that spiderman guy...he's the biggest chump if i ever saw one...but his woman still fell in love with him anyway

:rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by chicksrock
Marriage and love are NOT feminine things. You do NOT "sacrifice your masculinity for marriage." Marriage is a FULFILLMENT of your masculinity, not an end to it.

I completly aggree...
there is too much bullsh!t in the media that propogates a chumpy husband!
like that spiderman guy...he's the biggest chump if i ever saw one...but his woman still fell in love with him anyway

:rolleyes:
No he's not. Remember he was out fighting crime late at night, but then he tried to give up that life to be accepted by his friends and his girl...but because of this he started acting like a chump and she became uninterested in him. It was only after he dropped the pansy-act trying to acquiesce to what the girl wanted and put the suit back on and started being who he was MEANT to be again that the girl really fell in love and came back to him.

A MAN Never loses his passion, for that would be the death of his soul. -Pook
 
Top