Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losing your skill/touch with women?

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am always living in fear that I will become an AFC again....!!! Do others do this as well??

[I guess it motivates me to make approaches]

BUT is it possible to lose/forget all that you have learnt to be DJ like?

I have read posts where ppl refer to "practicing" to "keep their skills sharp"? And others that say they revert back to AFC ways once in a LTR.

Is it necessary to "practice" all the time to be DJ sharp. What else can you do so that this "new way of life" is really ingrained in your consciousness and you never ever forget?

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question arises out of the fact that I find living the DJ life to be a constant battle.

The thought of losing this battle and becoming an AFC is scary! ..and quite sad as well :(

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
additionally i wonder what will happen say if I get married/settle down...
I am addicted to flirting with women and kinoing them and eye contacting them!! --> so when you are married you have to make sure you forget right?

otherwise you'll get into deep trouble with your missus!?!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
We've been taught this all our lives, sadly. :(

There's this impression with our generation that marriage or commitment somehow involves GIVING UP your masculinity, sacrificing your manliness to be complete. It's such garbage.

It's in line with the same stupid belief that somehow being single is masculine and being married is feminine...that women are a symbol of (and experts at) love and relationship and marriage and men are a symbol of (and experts at) sex and promiscuity and individuality. It's a relic from a social order that has all but collapsed before our very eyes, and we miss it because we're too busy marvelling at our technology and corpocracy and "how advanced we are" to see our own socio-emotional world falling apart.

Remember that beer commercial where the guys were saying, "Sex sex sex, sex sex sex. Sex? Sex." and the girls were all going "Love love love, love love. Love love love."...that's an example of how sold we are on this bullsh!t.

Marriage and love are NOT feminine things. You do NOT "sacrifice your masculinity for marriage." Marriage is a FULFILLMENT of your masculinity, not an end to it.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage and love are NOT feminine things. You do NOT "sacrifice your masculinity for marriage." Marriage is a FULFILLMENT of your masculinity, not an end to it.

I completly aggree...
there is too much bullsh!t in the media that propogates a chumpy husband!
like that spiderman guy...he's the biggest chump if i ever saw one...but his woman still fell in love with him anyway

:rolleyes:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by chicksrock

I completly aggree...
there is too much bullsh!t in the media that propogates a chumpy husband!
like that spiderman guy...he's the biggest chump if i ever saw one...but his woman still fell in love with him anyway

:rolleyes:
No he's not. Remember he was out fighting crime late at night, but then he tried to give up that life to be accepted by his friends and his girl...but because of this he started acting like a chump and she became uninterested in him. It was only after he dropped the pansy-act trying to acquiesce to what the girl wanted and put the suit back on and started being who he was MEANT to be again that the girl really fell in love and came back to him.

A MAN Never loses his passion, for that would be the death of his soul. -Pook