"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Losing that drive

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Im not sure if what i am feeling is normal, but after my first date with that girl, ive lost the motivation to date her again. She is a great gal and i had great fun on the first date, but something in me doesnt want to jump to the phone to call her and ask her out again. Is this a normal feeling?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
hrrmm......im not sure why to be honest.

i know she is interested in me, that isnt the question, but i think im just looking for her to take the initiative and show me that. statistically, on average how many of the girls that you people dated would actually intiate something?

sometimes i rather just chill out at home after a long day rather than go to her place and chill. no motivation.
 
Last edited:

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Maybe it's because you made such a big production of it, built up hopes for it, had great expectations for it. And even though it was a success it wasn't mind blowing, it didn't make the earth move and you're still Killerasp and she's still just some girl.

It think you're just feeling a little underwhelmed - subconsciously thinking "I did all that work, suffered all that nervous energy, and now it's over and I have to do it all again?"

You've had your first date now, but just remember to make sure that dates 2 thru 100 are more relaxed, more fun, and have less expectation heaped upon the outcome. Your attitude going into a date can often have more effect on your feelings afterwards than what actually happens during the date.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New York
Sometimes you have t go with your gut...I also had the same feeling but the problem was lazyness
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Originally posted by HollowHorizon
Sometimes you have t go with your gut...I also had the same feeling but the problem was lazyness
yeah. true. last time i didnt listen to my gut and i got screwed over with a girl.

i guess i just have to spend more time with her to get know her better and vice versa. of the times we hung out, i feel that my C&F side appeared more during non date outings. i guess im gonna have to readup on some things before i hang out with her tomorrow night.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
When I was building up my game, I scored a ONS and I had a date with another girl the next day (where I would have shagged her), but it had been so long that I just didnt' have the motivation to f*ck for a couple days later.

Sometimes it just happens, it's usually a sign that you need to get a lil closer with yourself and figure out what it is that you want at this point.

But, you can still talk to her without making another date...

Or, you could just get up and force yourself to go out, and make the best of whatever happens...

Or, you could just wait around untill your motivation returns...

The choice is yours? There are always ups and downs.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
You've had your first date now, but just remember to make sure that dates 2 thru 100 are more relaxed, more fun, and have less expectation heaped upon the outcome. Your attitude going into a date can often have more effect on your feelings afterwards than what actually happens during the date. [/B][/QUOTE]


That's the WHOLE PROBLEM!! He can't afford to have more "relaxing" dates until he's completely reeled her in. That's why I was warning him not to put so much effort into something that should be casual and loose.

Killerasp: Bro your a bright person. I'm not denying that. But you THINK TOO MUCH!! You can't plan out every littel detail. You are too dependent on reading articles and field reports to feel confident in your game. That's not smart. You need to go out in the field and date, date and date some more to gain experience. This will not only teach you what you like and what you don't, but it will don wonders for your game.



PIMP
 

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
That's the WHOLE PROBLEM!! He can't afford to have more "relaxing" dates until he's completely reeled her in. That's why I was warning him not to put so much effort into something that should be casual and loose.
You're absolutely right that he's probably raised her expectations a little high - but when I said "dates 2 thru 100" I didn't necessarily mean that those dates were only to be with this 1 chick though did I?:D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top