Losing my virginity today.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is useless with the girl's pic!!!!! j/k, good job man. now go give her another one!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ I agree with greenlake on all accounts LOL! Great job ACE Were real proud of your success. Stick with your instincts about it being all about the journey. Cuming inside of a chick can be bittersweet too! KIDS comes to mind HOHO I wonder how many bastard children mr skip has hehe

Seriously mate just keep it up. I will say that if you have a strong ASS then you can ride her like a MACHINE and guarantee you will *** even if you wacked off 10 times before you banged her. If you can get the pace up quick enough and maintain endurance, your shtick will go off as nature intended. IMPROVE YOUR ENDURANCE AND THRUSTING SKILLS grasshoppa

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
I'm a new man!

So yea, obviously, I succeeded. I lost my innocence. Darn. ^_^

You always hear about how the first time always sucks, or how its supposed to be akward, and that you shouldn't worry so much about your performance since you have no experience. Well, fvck that! I was the KING!

It was about 2 hours I'm guessing, since we kinda unplugged the clock in all of the excitement. Maybe longer. :D Started with some kissing, the usual. Bit her neck which really drove her crazy. Wasn't long before clothes starting flying off. Then I fingered her, my first time ever doing it. Between the moaning and the comments of "Omg it feels so good", I think I may have a natural talent. ;) She stopped me just short of her cumming, saying "Wow, we're gonna have to do that again later." :up:

So then it was my turn, and I got a fantastic BJ. Damn, she's good. That went on for awhile, and then it was the main event. I was on top, and I rocked her world. She came twice. Yeah, my first time, and I gave her multiple orgasms. I'm pretty proud of that! :rockon:

Oh, I did rub one out beforehand, and its true. I lasted the whole time. In fact, I didn't cvm at all. I guess that would be my only complaint, but I don't mind. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it.

So there you have it. I blew all of those "first-time" myths out of the water, and I made that ass mine! Now where do I turn in my V-card?
You got my props bro. Good Job.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
cvm inside the girl with a condom on = no kids

I'd know, ive done it 100s of times

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are saying that if you don't cvm in a girl when having sex then you are not a man. I say once penetration and a little bit of thrusting you lost your virginity. Regardless of who cvms. I win:cheer:

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
Skip, i feel you man about how its "weird" not to *** after having sex with a chick. But everyones different and it was this guys first time. No need to bring him down.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ill give him this - better to last 2 hours and not cvm than to last less than a minute!

still, didnt you WANT to cvm Ace?? or did u just go jerk off after seeing her?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It says banned below skips name. Does that mean he was just banned for trolling Ace?

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
I can't wait for LukeSkywalker to have a thread about " I Lost My Virginity Today dressing up as santa clause"

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
If I caused skip to finally be banned, do I get a medal? No, screw that. I want a parade too!

And yea, of course I wanted to cvm. But we didn't have a condom, so if I did, it would have to have been during the BJ or something. If it helps to explain anything, she's a major tease, and throughout the whole BJ she would slow down when I got close, everytime. She likes to see my reactions, she says.

I can't say I'm complaining, cuz stretching it out for that long was a fantastic feeling. You know that tingling you get right before you cvm, that just feels awesome? Usually lasts about 5 seconds, and then you cvm, right? Well take that 5 seconds and make it 30 minutes. Simply sinful...

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp said:
Ace, how come you lasted that long? When I have Exp alone time session, it doesn't take more than 30 sec. How long for you?
Well, I'm assuming he used a condom.

That makes ALLLLLL the difference in the world.

Bareback is another story...