“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Losing my drive...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
I'm tired, highly strung, and I need help.

Admittedly I've just had a very hectic week, but I've lost weight and I've looked like death. Some ugly bird came up to me yesterday and and asked why I always look so down. I dislike talking to ugly girls, but she had a point. Ughhhhh I need help...

Does anyone have any little tips or tricks to keep me feeling fresh and awake? I get back home at 6:00 every night and have to be out my house by 7:00 in the morning. I'm eating a lot as I'm trying to put on weight. I weight lift 3 times a week. I don't smoke (anymore), drink fizzy drinks, but my weekends tend to be hectic. I don't go out midweek, for obvious reasons.

I'm thinking about making a concious effort to not only eat more, but also eat better- try to totally get rid of the chocolate and sweets in my diet. I don't eat a lot of trash, but I snack.

I take protein and creatine, but I was wondering if anyone knows and affordable supplements that will give me some get up and go. I'm understanding just dosing myself up with lots of coffee will not sort me out?:rolleyes:

Anyway, please throw some ideas my way. It is ruining my game.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
11
Location
Nottingham
Can you not just take a day out to relax? seems like you need some "me" time.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
I can't just take a day out whenever I feel a bit tired, I kinda need advice to stop me knackering myself out in the first place. I agree though, and today I've had a chilled day, mostly eating and mooching. I still need some ideas though...
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Do you have a gaming system, like a PS2 or something? Try popping in a game or two when you get home and just play for a bit to "unwind" first. If you shower in the morning, finish it with a quick cold blast. That'll wake you up! Try setting your alarm a bit earlier, so that you can have a few minutes of "waking up" time, where you can just mentally prepare yourself to get up.

If these fail to work, then just try finding times when you can just take a 5-10 minute break, even if you are driving somewhere, just put on some music you like and sing with it if you want.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Firstly: if you're an ahtlete, STOP TAKING CREATINE!

I used it for football. Used it for a month, I was happy with the results, then conditioning started. After three 40 yard sprints, I was sweating more than I ever thought possible, I felt like I was gonna die.

Excessive water loss can result in strange things. An unhealthy body always equals an unhealthy mind. Keep taking the protein, but stay away from the creatine, it's bad for you, and long term effects are unknown.

I like the video game idea. It works for me.

The song "Thugz Mansion" by 2Pac (THE ACOUSTIC VERSION! THE REMIX WITH A BEAT SUCKS ASS!) always always calms me down. I like to sing along to it, and it always makes me feel better.

Also when I'm stressed, I like to play guitar for like 10 minutes, and even though I suck, it sparks something that makes me feel better.

Have fun dude! You need force yourself to calm down. You don't always need to do something! I have that mentality that it needs to get done NOW, but I never do it, so I always stress. Just take it easy man, and download that song!

Be sure to drink lots of water and smile lots, it helps.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
stay away from the junk food, its a bad habit and can become a mental addiction (watch supersize me if you dont believe me)

also, a terrific and proven way to help you wake up in the morning is to eat fruit ONLY for breakfast. its easy to digest and the sugar gives you a boost. eating things like granola or eggs take more energy to digest, leaving you spent
 

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
Do not snack (except fruits) and do NOT drink too much coffee. Try to use your spare time as good as possible. I mean quality not quantity. Eat or cook sth. you really like.Watch comedy. Meet with friends etc. If you are very stressed out do not masturbate too much,because it does take some energy and you will be more tired in the morning.

Generally slow down as much as possible and go for quality rather than quantity.
 
Top