“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lose my virginity to a girl a friend is basically offerring to me or wait & earn it?

What do you guys think!?

  • DO IT!

    Votes: 32 86.5%
  • Wait and earn it yourself.

    Votes: 5 13.5%

  • Total voters
    37

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by Drex
So someone is offerring to set me up with a "cute, but not hot" girl. No-dating-or-phone-calls-afterwards-sex. Just sex to lose my virginity. I've never seen her, I have pretty high standards as far as looks go and I dont want to have sex with a girl I am not physically attracted to. And a big part of me wants to earn it instead of just getting it with no work.

So what does everyone think? Do it and get that V-card out of the way or wait and earn it myself?
IS SHE HOT!?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Drex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
568
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Julian
Doesnt it seem kind of wierd for some chick to just offer herself like that.

I wonder who else she "offered" herself to.
Exactly, that's what I'm worried about!
 

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
682
Reaction score
3
Location
NH/MA
Originally posted by Drex
Exactly, that's what I'm worried about!
Don't be such a pvssy! Are you gonna freak out when you find out that the girl you are banging has been with 20 guys?? Christ, slap a rubber on and goto town. Maybe you haven't considered that she wants to screw your brains out because you are a virgin, hell maybe she won't find you attractive, but she will still fvck you because she wants to take the wax off your c0ck! If she is attractive to you and you know she wants to fvck, then just fvck...with a rubber! No wonder you are 22 y/o and still a fvcking virgin!


M.A.C
 

StrivetoThrive

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
42
rock it

yeah man.....if she turns you on use a condom and rock it....youre 22 and a virgin why the hell not. plus you can get some experience, plus as has been stated....your 1st time is completely overrated. If you want to do her, do it
 
Top