Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lose my virginity to a girl a friend is basically offerring to me or wait & earn it?

What do you guys think!?

• DO IT!

Votes: 32 86.5%
  • Wait and earn it yourself.

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So someone is offerring to set me up with a "cute, but not hot" girl. No-dating-or-phone-calls-afterwards-sex. Just sex to lose my virginity. I've never seen her, I have pretty high standards as far as looks go and I dont want to have sex with a girl I am not physically attracted to. And a big part of me wants to earn it instead of just getting it with no work.

So what does everyone think? Do it and get that V-card out of the way or wait and earn it myself?

Reaction score
to hell with earning it. Who are you trying to impress? Just meet the girl and if she tickles yer fancy GO FOR IT!

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it. You need practice anyways - why not take the opportunity? When you'll meet the next girl you'll know that you have at least a bit of experience.

BTW The performance in bed is in no way related to looks.

So grab condoms, kama sutra and a lube. Forget disney fantasies

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold

BTW The performance in bed is in no way related to looks.
That's not the point though. I dont want to have sex with a chic that I dont find attractive, whether she's good in bed or not.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drex
That's not the point though. I dont want to have sex with a chic that I dont find attractive, whether she's good in bed or not.
Hmm, you'll see.

With me, sometimes I approach what seems a 10 and she's kinda frigid and I can't get a hardon. Sometimes the girl seems like a 6, but when I get close I get wood.

Just don't force yourself and let go. Forget about the rest of the world and concentrate on chick.

I hope you enjoy it

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of God, you've been offered free no-strings-attached sex. If you don't want it I'm sure there's plenty of guys here who'll take it. Quit making excuses for yourself, you're far past the ripe age. If your standards are so high that you've never had sex, then you need to lower your standards because..

A. You're not confident enough to get the girl you want

or..

B. You're not attractive enough to get the girl you want

Lets be honest with ourselves here. It's time to take your friend up on their offer.

Reaction score
MOst people dont understand that much of sex is CHEMISTRY.

WHen that HB6 seems like an HB9 to you, its because her smell is compatible with you. ITs true! In the animal world there are certain smells that trigger different responses within different individuals.

I think back to the girls that I had the greatest sex with and they all had one thing in common. Their natural smell drove me crazy! I am not just talkin about crotches either. The smell of their necks, the smell of their kisses and even their cute armpit girlie funk would just give me such a raging boner it was ridiculous.

So take my advice. Meet her, sniff her a little and see if the sparks fly

works for me!

Reaction score
A true DJ keeps high standards - don't succomb to the inferior mindset of "if its for the taking - take it". know who u r with - u may get the ***** pregnant or worst yet a disease! i dont want to see you on the jerry springer show trying to grab her throat and chics laughing and mocking you - national exposure with an ugly chic will undoubtedly destroy your future prospects! "Say no to ugly Hoes. Know Thyself!!

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to f*ck her if you don';t like the look of her, but don't dismiss her before you've even met her. YOU are in control here. You can meet her, decide what you want to do, and go from there.

Look at it this way. If you can't bring yourself to have sex, now, when it's offered on a plate to you, what makes you think you'll 'earn it' with someone else anytime in the next few years? Right now you're standing in your own way.

At some point, you've just got to get over yourself. Might as well be today.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
The smell of their necks, the smell of their kisses and even their cute armpit girlie funk would just give me such a raging boner it was ridiculous.
This is a very interesting comment. Prior to the 20th century, that musky smell we commonly call "B.O." (or body odor) was considered erotic and a turn on. I too find it stimulating, but there is quite a difference between natural B.O. and the smell of someone who hasn't showered in a few days.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earn it?
A pússy is a pússy. Effort or without.

Now, if YOU would like to fukk her then go for it.
If not, hit a club next weekend and get laid.

In either cases just DO IT!
Do you remember when you ate your first potato?
I suppose no. Same goes for sex.
It isn't THAT special.

(damn, I love my analogy.)

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider it your duty to take care of the booty!

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's practice bro.

Would you go to the super bowl with no practice? It doesn't mean a thing...

Yes, in an ideal world I'd wait until I fell in love. Your eyes meet across the room, it's love at first sight. You fall in love, get married, have lots of kids... Life doesn't work that way... Take it when you can get it...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet her and find out

How do you know you won't be attracted enough to her?

Meet her and find out. If it ain't there, it ain't there. Take her or leave her. It would not be difficult to beg off on account of the weirdness of the situation.

If you do find her cute enough, go for it.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drex,

I say do what you want. Both routes are equally valid. It comes down to if you champion getting laid or champion accomplishing things yourself. Do what you want.

Zephyrus

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are 22, right? I'd go for it if I was you... who cares?!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Doesnt it seem kind of wierd for some chick to just offer herself like that.

I wonder who else she "offered" herself to.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Doesnt it seem kind of wierd for some chick to just offer herself like that.

I wonder who else she "offered" herself to.
lol