"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Lose all interest in a girl over small things.

Crimson

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
17
Reaction score
6
Age
30
You guys ever lose all attraction for a girl over something small?
For instance she says something gross, her breath doesn't smell great, certain tattoos or piercings, weird teeth, even once when a girl had some dirt or something under a couple of her nails.
Doesn't matter how hot they are it just instantly makes you lose interest.
Happened to me a good few times. Not sure if I'm subconsciously looking for perfection or something when I know it's obviously not possible.
Makes me feel like a hypocrite cause I'm clearly not perfect but it doesn't matter it happens anyway lmao.
At least there's always more girls.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Zontyy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Messages
207
Reaction score
179
Age
39
You guys ever lose all attraction for a girl over something small?
Yea, there was this one girl who I used to mess around with casually one time she told me she slept with this friend of mine. Now this friend of mine was pretty low quality in my eyes. So much so that I could just look at her in disgust, we stayed friends but I never slept with her after that despite her asking a few times.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Yeah it happened many times but in a particular case it was a deal breaker.

This girl really pretty and feminine told me that she was dating a guy and once before meeting him went to the beach with a gipsy guy met on streets and when the time to meet the first guy came instead of going to him, she called and invited him to join them at the beach...she told me how surprised she was when he got pissed off.

There were so many wrong things in this that despite she invited me to her place, I said goodbye and left without even going for the kiss.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Fake eyelashes for me are a **** wilter...It's like they catch your eye then you look close , and it is "Aw Damn" ....
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I think all of us have at some point. And I'm of the belief that we trade in more artificial annoyances with real life deal breakers that are more substantial as we age.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
It doesn't matter how hot a woman is, if I see her lift a cigarette to her mouth I'm instantly out.

It's disgusting. And bear in mind I used to smoke myself.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Yeah, used to do this girl, and then after a few years we caught up for coffee, and she's always been busty, but still hot. But then, suddenly (as it was summer), I could smell her sweat and it turned me off forever
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Years ago I was talking with a redhead I'd added on new year's eve on social media. She was all like "you're the first person that's randomly added me I've responded to!" yeah sure girl lmao.

Anyway we talked for way too long before deciding to meet and at one point she asks me if I lived in a "world of my imagination". And my attraction just went poof into thin air. She asks if we're still down to meet that day and I tell her off for insulting me.

Boy was she pissed. Hell hath no fury and all that nonsense.

We stopped talking after that. Years later I saw she got with a deadbeat from school I used to get into fights with, and I had a good chuckle.
 
Top