Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lose all interest in a girl over small things.

Crimson

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys ever lose all attraction for a girl over something small?
For instance she says something gross, her breath doesn't smell great, certain tattoos or piercings, weird teeth, even once when a girl had some dirt or something under a couple of her nails.
Doesn't matter how hot they are it just instantly makes you lose interest.
Happened to me a good few times. Not sure if I'm subconsciously looking for perfection or something when I know it's obviously not possible.
Makes me feel like a hypocrite cause I'm clearly not perfect but it doesn't matter it happens anyway lmao.
At least there's always more girls.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys ever lose all attraction for a girl over something small?
Yea, there was this one girl who I used to mess around with casually one time she told me she slept with this friend of mine. Now this friend of mine was pretty low quality in my eyes. So much so that I could just look at her in disgust, we stayed friends but I never slept with her after that despite her asking a few times.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it happened many times but in a particular case it was a deal breaker.

This girl really pretty and feminine told me that she was dating a guy and once before meeting him went to the beach with a gipsy guy met on streets and when the time to meet the first guy came instead of going to him, she called and invited him to join them at the beach...she told me how surprised she was when he got pissed off.

There were so many wrong things in this that despite she invited me to her place, I said goodbye and left without even going for the kiss.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fake eyelashes for me are a **** wilter...It's like they catch your eye then you look close , and it is "Aw Damn" ....

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think all of us have at some point. And I'm of the belief that we trade in more artificial annoyances with real life deal breakers that are more substantial as we age.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how hot a woman is, if I see her lift a cigarette to her mouth I'm instantly out.

It's disgusting. And bear in mind I used to smoke myself.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, used to do this girl, and then after a few years we caught up for coffee, and she's always been busty, but still hot. But then, suddenly (as it was summer), I could smell her sweat and it turned me off forever

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Years ago I was talking with a redhead I'd added on new year's eve on social media. She was all like "you're the first person that's randomly added me I've responded to!" yeah sure girl lmao.

Anyway we talked for way too long before deciding to meet and at one point she asks me if I lived in a "world of my imagination". And my attraction just went poof into thin air. She asks if we're still down to meet that day and I tell her off for insulting me.

Boy was she pissed. Hell hath no fury and all that nonsense.

We stopped talking after that. Years later I saw she got with a deadbeat from school I used to get into fights with, and I had a good chuckle.