Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Los Angeles!!! Djs!!!

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it was good mate. The actual BC is kinda pricey but we get discounts. We were taught an opener on the spot and the reasoning behind every word, BL movement and your positioning top notch! Talked about the guts of day game and every guy's SP and Grungey's solutions to em. What was meant to be 30mins-1hour ended up being 2/3hours. I think. Grungey really does know his day game.

Meet a few LA PUAs that are well known in the community. Got a few numbers. Good networking.

Next step for me is to meet up with these guys and sarge. Probably this weekend. 8/9/10th.

(This was a direct day game seminar, very efficient, no BS. I like it, might have to change my style for daytime from VA now. Quiet the learning curve)

Overall: 8/10

SpclDrkChclt

Reaction score
RBB said:
Yeah, it was good mate. The actual BC is kinda pricey but we get discounts. We were taught an opener on the spot and the reasoning behind every word, BL movement and your positioning top notch! Talked about the guts of day game and every guy's SP and Grungey's solutions to em. What was meant to be 30mins-1hour ended up being 2/3hours. I think. Grungey really does know his day game.

Meet a few LA PUAs that are well known in the community. Got a few numbers. Good networking.

Next step for me is to meet up with these guys and sarge. Probably this weekend. 8/9/10th.

(This was a direct day game seminar, very efficient, no BS. I like it, might have to change my style for daytime from VA now. Quiet the learning curve)

Overall: 8/10
Are any of you down to roll to the Atruim hotel in Irvine on Sunday for thier pool party? That would be day game heaven. And I need some wings.

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SpclDrkChclt said:
Are any of you down to roll to the Atruim hotel in Irvine on Sunday for thier pool party? That would be day game heaven. And I need some wings.
I wasn't aware of a pool party. I'm just with SoCal.

I know the guys from SoCal are meeting in Irvine Friday and (unofficially) Saturday. Quite a busy PUA weekend, perfect for networking and meeting potential wings your own level.

PM me if you live near Simi Valley/Thousand Oaks and are thinking of heading to Irvine Friday night June 8th. I wanna carpool, I hate my van.

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Northridge Mall daytime sarge

A fellow community member and I are setting something up but no exact time and location has been confirmed. June 15/16/17. Northridge/TO area. We're looking to do it next weekend during the day. Time and location will be decided closer to the date and deciding factors include member proximity and availability.

It's an opportunity to share ideas and techniques and then apply them in field ON THE SPOT. Then we can apply feedback and criticism RIGHT AWAY. Self improvement will soar when sarging with other members because you don't wait to go home to review your efforts (might give illusion that the PU went better than in real) and others will pick up on things you might have missed.

All are welcomed even if you're too chicken **** to approach. You can just watch. But if you don't approach, you buy us all an ice cream.

PM me your number and I'll give you a call when details emerge.

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Northridge Mall meetnsarge is happening Saturday about afters lunch. I'm thinking of going to get lunch there so if you wanna go a lil early, np.

PM me ur number and I'll call ya Saturday or if I already have ur number, PM me to tell me ur interested.

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad, this is the Northridge Fashion Center by the 118 and 405 on Tampa. Not the Northridge Mall in Salinas.

fliptone

Reaction score
Hey what's up, I'm Prospect in LAX area. Where the parties at? :p

fliptone

Reaction score
Hey what's up? I'm Prospect from the LAX area. Where the parties at? :p

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SpclDrkChclt said:
how did that go?
Yea, it was good. A few crash n burns, some very solid approaches with number closes, some solid interactions but didn't get their number (16 yrs olds and what not) and had lunch with 2 different sets for 30mins+ with the cold approach. I don't know if I'ld do a mall again tho, too many youngsters. A lair member and I received a text the same day asking us to hang out THAT night. Too bad we lied our teeth off during the PU and didn't want to continue kicking the can with them.

Maybe when the Uni is back in session, mall sarges would be orite around campus areas but not during summer break.

All in all, discovered more types if IOIs, my SPs, my strengths and the almost fail proof way to PU sets with a wing. I have a FR posted in my lair forum but cos no one from this site went, I'll spare you the details and say it was a fun day. So much fun it ended at 10pm!

Next time fellas, you should come! I'm not judging anyone but come even if you're a keyboard warrior. You'll see that it's VERY easy to PU with like minded community people. Waay different from solo sarging or with friends.

-rBB

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be interested but live in north OC south LA area. If anybody is around here lemme know.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody around 25 or over? Would like to work/share game with anybody, but I don't want to look and seem like I'm your dad. Just imagine me rolling with some high school kids! haha.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Anybody around 25 or over? Would like to work/share game with anybody, but I don't want to look and seem like I'm your dad. Just imagine me rolling with some high school kids! haha.
You know, age difference depends. I'm 23 myself, and my older bro is 32. We hang out together a lot and he doesn't seem at all like my Dad. Maybe in the way that he is protective, etc. but we look pretty similar so it's cool.

Not saying I want to hang out with you, as I've yet to even drive down to LA since I posted about it nearly a month ago. Hopefully I'll visit sometime next weekend and sarge with RBB. Maybe learn a thing or two from him.

But point being, some guys can be over 25 and not act or look like it. I've met a few people from this forum in the past and not everyone is the same. Just saying age is a number. Good luck find a wingman though.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
You know, age difference depends. I'm 23 myself, and my older bro is 32. We hang out together a lot and he doesn't seem at all like my Dad. Maybe in the way that he is protective, etc. but we look pretty similar so it's cool.

Not saying I want to hang out with you, as I've yet to even drive down to LA since I posted about it nearly a month ago. Hopefully I'll visit sometime next weekend and sarge with RBB. Maybe learn a thing or two from him.

But point being, some guys can be over 25 and not act or look like it. I've met a few people from this forum in the past and not everyone is the same. Just saying age is a number. Good luck find a wingman though.
Look me up next time you'll be in town man. Was just saying that, as I was picturing myself hanging out with a bunch of high school kids, you know the feeling. Believe me, I know guys in their late 20's and 30's who act 15.

RussianBear22

Reaction score
Keep forums alive! We need new blood on the forums man not a lot of people are active. Anyway who lives in LA and hangs out in Hollywood, Pasadena, Burbank just give me a call don't be shy. 818-237-6825. Leave a message if I don't pick up. We need to get this thing going. I have several guys who are interested in participating in this.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I live in the SFV and am looking to meet up with wings to hit the clubs/bars with. If interested PM me. If there's any lairs for L.A., someone let me know too!

its a guy thing

Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:

fulltimedj

Reaction score
i am interested to meet up. live in OC but drive up to LA almost every weekend. need to work on my game, i think having the same minded people around would help. hit me up.

i am 31