"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Loose Vag

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
If you haven't been in heavy person before, they are as a rule TIGHTER than a slim girl. The reason is all the fat in her body is making it less room in her abdomen.
Sorry, no, I stay away from obese females. I have a weight limit. Had plenty which were patients though. It's the norm these days.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
You gotta slip the doc a $100 for an extra stitch.
You say that, but I banged a Muslim chick who only ever banged one other man (her husband) she had a kid, but her p*ssy was tight... ish

if they get really wet that can play a factor. Maybe you had her so turned on she was like a slip n slide in there??
I had grey brushed cotton sheets and there was a distinctive small puddle where she was, could be that, but (no humble brag) my **** is thick and I always feel resistance on entry

Vagina's do stretch out, but they are like a slinky as they go back to their original shape. Was the female a very heavy or obese person?
5'1 and built like a child, nothing on her except some c cups and a semi-round but ultimately, sadly, flat arse :(



She left around 2pm the next day (Sunday), I have a weird pattern with girls coming over. They come over, we bang, we wake up and I feel mad awkward, in my own home. I go straight to my desk/laptop and start browsing and just wait for them to leave. I used to have this with my ex, but then we became more comfortable and it was more, wake up cook breakfast eat and chill together.

I feel like a prisoner in my own home the next morning does anyone feel that? I know it's a mental thing and ultimately a weakness, really interested to hear others' thoughts?
 
Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Next!

I once dated a girl for two weeks, went to stimulate her vag with my finger on the second date and before I knew it, I was fist deep, probably could have gotten another two fingers in there. I was turned off immediately. My time is valuable and wouldn’t want to spend it on some loose Vag. The memory still haunts me.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Some of em do it to intentionally fvck it up for men.
Yep they sure do. Women know that most guys are sensitive to the size of their pipe. The really deep man hating women like to get a poke or a jab in to a man about his size at any opportunity. No pun intended. They purposely make their stink holes bigger by using toys that are bigger than the biggest human c0ck to ever walk the earth, John Holmes or whomever that may be. This then opens the opportunity for her to bash more pipes than she could have before. No pun intended on this either.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yep they sure do. Women know that most guys are sensitive to the size of their pipe. The really deep man hating women like to get a poke or a jab in to a man about his size at any opportunity. No pun intended. They purposely make their stink holes bigger by using toys that are bigger than the biggest human c0ck to ever walk the earth, John Holmes or whomever that may be. This then opens the opportunity for her to bash more pipes than she could have before. No pun intended on this either.
That's what i was saying... I came across the line of thought myself. It's crazy that they think like this. They want to make even a large guy feel inadequate.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
That's what i was saying... I came across the line of thought myself. It's crazy that they think like this. They want to make even a large guy feel inadequate.
Women are the closest thing to the Star Trek Borg collective in real life that there is.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
"Sorry b1tch, but your vag is too loose for me. Now get out..."
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Yep they sure do. Women know that most guys are sensitive to the size of their pipe. The really deep man hating women like to get a poke or a jab in to a man about his size at any opportunity. No pun intended. They purposely make their stink holes bigger by using toys that are bigger than the biggest human c0ck to ever walk the earth, John Holmes or whomever that may be. This then opens the opportunity for her to bash more pipes than she could have before. No pun intended on this either.
Never experienced that.
I either only encountered tight pusies attached to generous women or I'm really hung. Or both.
Not all women hate men, if you're not being a prick.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top