Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Loose Vag

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If you haven't been in heavy person before, they are as a rule TIGHTER than a slim girl. The reason is all the fat in her body is making it less room in her abdomen.
Sorry, no, I stay away from obese females. I have a weight limit. Had plenty which were patients though. It's the norm these days.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta slip the doc a $100 for an extra stitch.
You say that, but I banged a Muslim chick who only ever banged one other man (her husband) she had a kid, but her p*ssy was tight... ish

if they get really wet that can play a factor. Maybe you had her so turned on she was like a slip n slide in there??
I had grey brushed cotton sheets and there was a distinctive small puddle where she was, could be that, but (no humble brag) my **** is thick and I always feel resistance on entry

Vagina's do stretch out, but they are like a slinky as they go back to their original shape. Was the female a very heavy or obese person?
5'1 and built like a child, nothing on her except some c cups and a semi-round but ultimately, sadly, flat arse :(

She left around 2pm the next day (Sunday), I have a weird pattern with girls coming over. They come over, we bang, we wake up and I feel mad awkward, in my own home. I go straight to my desk/laptop and start browsing and just wait for them to leave. I used to have this with my ex, but then we became more comfortable and it was more, wake up cook breakfast eat and chill together.

I feel like a prisoner in my own home the next morning does anyone feel that? I know it's a mental thing and ultimately a weakness, really interested to hear others' thoughts?

Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next!

I once dated a girl for two weeks, went to stimulate her vag with my finger on the second date and before I knew it, I was fist deep, probably could have gotten another two fingers in there. I was turned off immediately. My time is valuable and wouldn’t want to spend it on some loose Vag. The memory still haunts me.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Some of em do it to intentionally fvck it up for men.
Yep they sure do. Women know that most guys are sensitive to the size of their pipe. The really deep man hating women like to get a poke or a jab in to a man about his size at any opportunity. No pun intended. They purposely make their stink holes bigger by using toys that are bigger than the biggest human c0ck to ever walk the earth, John Holmes or whomever that may be. This then opens the opportunity for her to bash more pipes than she could have before. No pun intended on this either.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep they sure do. Women know that most guys are sensitive to the size of their pipe. The really deep man hating women like to get a poke or a jab in to a man about his size at any opportunity. No pun intended. They purposely make their stink holes bigger by using toys that are bigger than the biggest human c0ck to ever walk the earth, John Holmes or whomever that may be. This then opens the opportunity for her to bash more pipes than she could have before. No pun intended on this either.
That's what i was saying... I came across the line of thought myself. It's crazy that they think like this. They want to make even a large guy feel inadequate.

logicallefty

Reaction score
That's what i was saying... I came across the line of thought myself. It's crazy that they think like this. They want to make even a large guy feel inadequate.
Women are the closest thing to the Star Trek Borg collective in real life that there is.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sorry b1tch, but your vag is too loose for me. Now get out..."

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never experienced that.
I either only encountered tight pusies attached to generous women or I'm really hung. Or both.
Not all women hate men, if you're not being a prick.