"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Loose Vag

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Some girl came over last night and we banged a couple of times. We first had sex last year when she came to a party at my house, then again I drove to her place a few weeks later.

Fast forward to last night and this morning, her vag is definitely loose compared to before.

She's 5'1 and I'm 6'2 - I definitely remember her being tight a few months ago in October 2020.

Is she using a huge dildo? Getting banged my many hung dudes?

I'm really confused here and kinda sad because now I don't wanna see her again.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
because now I don't wanna see her again.
If you don't want to see her again, then you should really ask her this question for shiits and giggles and post her response here..

I definitely remember her being tight a few months ago in October 2020.
Ask her "Listen, I definitely remember you being tight a few months ago in October 2020"

Fast forward to last night and this morning, her vag is definitely loose compared to before.
"it really felt looser last night"

Is she using a huge dildo? Getting banged my many hung dudes?
I'd leave out this part. Maybe "what's going on? I'm concerned". With a concerned look on your face, chin resting on fist...

All in the name of self amusement, in these trying times...
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Some girl came over last night and we banged a couple of times. We first had sex last year when she came to a party at my house, then again I drove to her place a few weeks later.

Fast forward to last night and this morning, her vag is definitely loose compared to before.

She's 5'1 and I'm 6'2 - I definitely remember her being tight a few months ago in October 2020.

Is she using a huge dildo? Getting banged my many hung dudes?

I'm really confused here and kinda sad because now I don't wanna see her again.
Terribly loose or just loose?
 

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
47
Age
58
Location
Colorado
Are you shrinking? Probably not, she’s probably just a slut. No that there’s anything wrong with sluts. They serve their purpose.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Terribly loose or just loose?
Well I was rock hard and it was slipping in and out with minimal effort and making sloppy sounds. I actually thought to myself mid bang "can you even feel anything?"

I pumped hard and came and done.

Are you shrinking? Probably not, she’s probably just a slut. No that there’s anything wrong with sluts. They serve their purpose.
No I took some kamagra as she'd brought coke with her and I wasn't risking the old boy letting me down

I didn't actually think loose vag because of being a slut was a real thing.

Also I heard this girl used to escort for a short while, she gives a 10/10 bj with eye contact and ball/gooch licking and sucking, the good stuff.

Just the thought of her loose sloppy vag makes me shudder
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
Some girl came over last night and we banged a couple of times. We first had sex last year when she came to a party at my house, then again I drove to her place a few weeks later.

Fast forward to last night and this morning, her vag is definitely loose compared to before.

She's 5'1 and I'm 6'2 - I definitely remember her being tight a few months ago in October 2020.

Is she using a huge dildo? Getting banged my many hung dudes?

I'm really confused here and kinda sad because now I don't wanna see her again.
This happened with my ex wife after she gave birth. Literally nothing that can be done. I agree if sex isn’t fulfilling there is no point and time to next.
 

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
If she hasnt recently given birth then there can only be one possible explanation. She is getting her door ripped off its hinges by a combination of rappers, NFL and NBA heavy-hitters. You get the picture
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
Well I was rock hard and it was slipping in and out with minimal effort and making sloppy sounds. I actually thought to myself mid bang "can you even feel anything?"

I pumped hard and came and done.


No I took some kamagra as she'd brought coke with her and I wasn't risking the old boy letting me down

I didn't actually think loose vag because of being a slut was a real thing.

Also I heard this girl used to escort for a short while, she gives a 10/10 bj with eye contact and ball/gooch licking and sucking, the good stuff.

Just the thought of her loose sloppy vag makes me shudder
She is into drugs...how do you thinks she pays for them? Probably not with money is my guess.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Some girl came over last night and we banged a couple of times. We first had sex last year when she came to a party at my house, then again I drove to her place a few weeks later.

Fast forward to last night and this morning, her vag is definitely loose compared to before.

She's 5'1 and I'm 6'2 - I definitely remember her being tight a few months ago in October 2020.

Is she using a huge dildo? Getting banged my many hung dudes?

I'm really confused here and kinda sad because now I don't wanna see her again.
So sometimes when a woman is really excited it will expand like that and get super wet and not alot of friction.

Other times she's been fvcking someone consistently who is real large, and that becomes her resting capacity until she gets used to a smaller one.

Either way. Some women have large vaginas.

What is really funny about your situation is you felt like she used to be small and tight
and now it's a large open space.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
She is into drugs...how do you thinks she pays for them? Probably not with money is my guess.
If drug dealers allowed head or puzzy for every payment they wouldn't make any money. They are in the business to make money, so they want to get paid. I'm sure occasionally they'll allow a favor like that but don't assume it's all the time.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
If drug dealers allowed head or puzzy for every payment they wouldn't make any money. They are in the business to make money, so they want to get paid. I'm sure occasionally they'll allow a favor like that but don't assume it's all the time.
Not drug dealers...but guys that she hangs around with that have drugs and let her do them...my roommate was a DJ at a strip club...it didn't take much coke for them to fvck to get it.
 

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
348
Reaction score
219
Age
54
Location
Canada
Likely getting railed and dismantled.
Next her.
Or she was super wet and turned
On???
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Some girl came over last night and we banged a couple of times. We first had sex last year when she came to a party at my house, then again I drove to her place a few weeks later.

Fast forward to last night and this morning, her vag is definitely loose compared to before.

She's 5'1 and I'm 6'2 - I definitely remember her being tight a few months ago in October 2020.

Is she using a huge dildo? Getting banged my many hung dudes?

I'm really confused here and kinda sad because now I don't wanna see her again.
Vagina's do stretch out, but they are like a slinky as they go back to their original shape. Was the female a very heavy or obese person?
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Some girl came over last night and we banged a couple of times. We first had sex last year when she came to a party at my house, then again I drove to her place a few weeks later.

Fast forward to last night and this morning, her vag is definitely loose compared to before.

She's 5'1 and I'm 6'2 - I definitely remember her being tight a few months ago in October 2020.

Is she using a huge dildo? Getting banged my many hung dudes?

I'm really confused here and kinda sad because now I don't wanna see her again.
If she doesn't come back, try throwing a hotdog down the hallway.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
Well I was rock hard and it was slipping in and out with minimal effort and making sloppy sounds. I actually thought to myself mid bang "can you even feel anything?"

I pumped hard and came and done.


No I took some kamagra as she'd brought coke with her and I wasn't risking the old boy letting me down

I didn't actually think loose vag because of being a slut was a real thing.

Also I heard this girl used to escort for a short while, she gives a 10/10 bj with eye contact and ball/gooch licking and sucking, the good stuff.

Just the thought of her loose sloppy vag makes me shudder
Maybe she's got a job doing fetish porn and has been stuffing her vag with baseball bats the past four months.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Vagina's do stretch out, but they are like a slinky as they go back to their original shape. Was the female a very heavy or obese person?
If you haven't been in heavy person before, they are as a rule TIGHTER than a slim girl. The reason is all the fat in her body is making it less room in her abdomen.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top