Many of you, I am sure, will have negative comments about what I am about to reveal to you.
In the past there have been a lot of posts regarding the personality vs looks debate, and the one aspect that was left out of this (disregarded if you will) was the one of physical size and muscularity.
I myself am fairly good looking, 26 years old, but look about 22. I was fairly skinny (70kg/155lbs, 1.8m/5'11), although I had worked VERY hard for what I had. Consequently I was fairly well built and defined for my physical characteristics, although I would be put in the skinny category by most people.
However, I always had the feeling that women never took me "seriously". You know, good looking, but somehow not even the guy with a chance, purely based on the fact that I did not feel nor look like a man, but more like a "boy". I am sure several people here can identify with this feeling.
Being an athlete, about 6 months ago I began researching the issue of steroids. I have always been health conscious, and before even looking at some of the stuff out there, I decided that I would not try any steroids that would harm my health in any way.
What I did find, is that there is a general misconception about steroids. There are some (rare) people who would easily qualify for the village idiot, who try anything without doing any research, take triple dosages, and end up fvcking themselves up. When this happens, it is of course a media frenzy with every fact blown way out of proportion. Never mind the fact this moron took triple dosages. I mean really, if you take too many painkillers, you'll hit the dust as well, right?
Having then done research for 3 months on the best steroid available for me, I decided on two of them, Equipoise and Sustanon. I decided I would take approximate half dosage as I did not want to have any ill effects (just in case). I took these steroids as they were particularly researched to cause no harm over the short term, and to produce keepable gains with minimal side effects. I had the correct post treatment on hand, so I would lose all the gains I would get from it. I went to a doctor once a month to have bloodwork done, to check that there were no abnormal patterns.
I will put in here a note, if you do wish to do any steroids, it is at your own discretion. Some people don't like it, tough, I do what I like. The most important aspect of steroids is doing the research, and setting predefined limits for yourself.
So, now 3 months later. I finished the cycle 1 month ago, recovered fine, gained 10 kg (22lbs), and lost 2 kg (water) after stopping steroids.
Guess what, I'm still alive and kicking, and feel better than I ever have. My bloodwork is completely normal.
Now, for the whole point of this post. Previously, I used to talk to women, and I had to be ****y and funny to get anywhere near her. If I was friendly, it just didn't work. I'd get the cold shoulder and that was it. On the other hand, my friend who looks quite a bit older, but in most ways is an immature idiot reels' em in. Go figure.
These days I can just be myself, do what I like, and fairly often women come and talk to me. I have toned down the ****y part, and realised that just being interested was enough in my current situation. I am comfortable with the way I look, I feel safer if I were to be in a conflict situation, and miraculously, I have not had problems with people trying to fvck with me as they have in the past (arrogance/challenges/chest beating etc at clubs).
Perhaps this is an improvement due to an increase in confidence, but I must admit that any confidence I gained from this was by positive feedback INITIATED by women. Thereby one could deduce that this is not true confidence, as it is dependant on factors beyond your own control.
Unfortunately I have also come to realise how shallow MOST women really are (not all..read most). Fact is, I myself have not changed much. I always used to work out hard, and try to look my best. But guess what, it really wasn't "good enough". I didn't fit into most women's image of a real man, and thus, based purely on physcial qualities, was disqualified as a potential mate.
Don't fool yourself, or have yourself fooled for that matter, by opinions that women are interested more in your personality than your looks or physcial attributes. They are equally biased as men in this department when initialliy selecting a partner, although this may change when looking for a long term potential mate (ie she wants to use you for security...doesn't feel good, does it...).
Looks matter. Physcial size MATTERS. I am able to logically deduct that purely based on my experience, as the only thing that has changed in the last 6 months for me, is 10 kg's of muscle. Nothing else. Stop being retarded and believing in Momma's saying that personality overrules all. You just fool yourself.
Let the ranting begin...
In the past there have been a lot of posts regarding the personality vs looks debate, and the one aspect that was left out of this (disregarded if you will) was the one of physical size and muscularity.
I myself am fairly good looking, 26 years old, but look about 22. I was fairly skinny (70kg/155lbs, 1.8m/5'11), although I had worked VERY hard for what I had. Consequently I was fairly well built and defined for my physical characteristics, although I would be put in the skinny category by most people.
However, I always had the feeling that women never took me "seriously". You know, good looking, but somehow not even the guy with a chance, purely based on the fact that I did not feel nor look like a man, but more like a "boy". I am sure several people here can identify with this feeling.
Being an athlete, about 6 months ago I began researching the issue of steroids. I have always been health conscious, and before even looking at some of the stuff out there, I decided that I would not try any steroids that would harm my health in any way.
What I did find, is that there is a general misconception about steroids. There are some (rare) people who would easily qualify for the village idiot, who try anything without doing any research, take triple dosages, and end up fvcking themselves up. When this happens, it is of course a media frenzy with every fact blown way out of proportion. Never mind the fact this moron took triple dosages. I mean really, if you take too many painkillers, you'll hit the dust as well, right?
Having then done research for 3 months on the best steroid available for me, I decided on two of them, Equipoise and Sustanon. I decided I would take approximate half dosage as I did not want to have any ill effects (just in case). I took these steroids as they were particularly researched to cause no harm over the short term, and to produce keepable gains with minimal side effects. I had the correct post treatment on hand, so I would lose all the gains I would get from it. I went to a doctor once a month to have bloodwork done, to check that there were no abnormal patterns.
I will put in here a note, if you do wish to do any steroids, it is at your own discretion. Some people don't like it, tough, I do what I like. The most important aspect of steroids is doing the research, and setting predefined limits for yourself.
So, now 3 months later. I finished the cycle 1 month ago, recovered fine, gained 10 kg (22lbs), and lost 2 kg (water) after stopping steroids.
Guess what, I'm still alive and kicking, and feel better than I ever have. My bloodwork is completely normal.
Now, for the whole point of this post. Previously, I used to talk to women, and I had to be ****y and funny to get anywhere near her. If I was friendly, it just didn't work. I'd get the cold shoulder and that was it. On the other hand, my friend who looks quite a bit older, but in most ways is an immature idiot reels' em in. Go figure.
These days I can just be myself, do what I like, and fairly often women come and talk to me. I have toned down the ****y part, and realised that just being interested was enough in my current situation. I am comfortable with the way I look, I feel safer if I were to be in a conflict situation, and miraculously, I have not had problems with people trying to fvck with me as they have in the past (arrogance/challenges/chest beating etc at clubs).
Perhaps this is an improvement due to an increase in confidence, but I must admit that any confidence I gained from this was by positive feedback INITIATED by women. Thereby one could deduce that this is not true confidence, as it is dependant on factors beyond your own control.
Unfortunately I have also come to realise how shallow MOST women really are (not all..read most). Fact is, I myself have not changed much. I always used to work out hard, and try to look my best. But guess what, it really wasn't "good enough". I didn't fit into most women's image of a real man, and thus, based purely on physcial qualities, was disqualified as a potential mate.
Don't fool yourself, or have yourself fooled for that matter, by opinions that women are interested more in your personality than your looks or physcial attributes. They are equally biased as men in this department when initialliy selecting a partner, although this may change when looking for a long term potential mate (ie she wants to use you for security...doesn't feel good, does it...).
Looks matter. Physcial size MATTERS. I am able to logically deduct that purely based on my experience, as the only thing that has changed in the last 6 months for me, is 10 kg's of muscle. Nothing else. Stop being retarded and believing in Momma's saying that personality overrules all. You just fool yourself.
Let the ranting begin...