"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Looks maxing

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
189
Reaction score
116
1. Gym - You will stand taller and walk with more confidence when your body is strong. Plus its great for you

2. Haircut/facial grooming - Your face is the store front. Frame it nicely. Don't go "preppy" have a little controlled bed head going on, unless you are going to a black tie event you should have a casual laid back/i just did hard labour vibe. Too clean cut looks like you aren't manly.

3. Clothes - follow some mens fashion pages on instagram. Get ideas for outfit and what goes with what. Bob in his new balances isn't attracting 20yo Jessica unless she has super big daddy issues.

4. Stance - If you are ever at a bar, don't hold your drink up to your chest blocking your heart. it comes off as closed and defensive. Either put the drink down on the bar or hold your beer down by your side. Head up shoulders back. Own that ****.

5. Smell - Invest in a good aftershave. But really just be clean and smell nice. Nice body wash and fresh clothes washed in fabric softener and girls will want to stand next to you. Often you will hear "who smells good?" if you are in a group.

6. Car - If you have a car, keep it clean. Nothing worse than throwing the empty McDonalds packaging off the front seat so your date can sit down. Plus it smells bad.
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
Diet , Skincare and gym

Aside from that it's down to who you are as an individual your dress sense and style should match your character ..... if you start trying to imitate a "look" she will sense it

Tattoos seem to be a major selling point now but again if they don't suit who you are don't bother

I can spot a guy who has had a tattoo for the sake of it a mile away and she can too
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Gym, metrosexual personal hygiene I’m talking monthly facials and manicures, a well maintained beard .. well fitting clothes
 
Top