Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks matter - A guide to improving the way you look

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, you would see all the girls and the media tell that looks don't matter, that it's whats on the inside that counts, if you are nice you would get a girl, blah blah blah!

All the above is pure b***sh*t. I tell you looks matter. And they matter a lot. You are going to be judged by your appearance. On how you carry yourself, on how you dress, how clean you are.

One of my friend is really good with girls. So one day I decided I would just observe him, on the way he talks. He talked all the things what I talk. In fact, same reactions to certain comments as well. But the only differentiating factor was he looks 100 times better than me.

In this post I would share a few insights which I learned in the past couple of months to look good:
1) Hit the gym.
2) Walk straight and with confidence.
3) Wear bright clothes. Plain white t-shirt, with a red/blue shirt on top amazing.
4) Wear different coloured trousers/jeans. Brown, beige they do attract attention.
5) Trim your beard, get a haircut or if loosing hair (like me) shave it off.
6) Girls love guys with a ripped back. flat stomach, and a V-shaped figure. Work on it.
7) Wearing a jacket, or a shirt with open buttons and a t-shirt or vest underneath is a sign of an alpha (Read it in a blog post so don't know how much truth, but what I know is it works), try wearing them when going out.

Any more tips, feel free to add them below.