Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks don't mean anything?!

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off... for all of you ugly folks out there, don't believe the hype.

If you are busted, you won't get hot girls, no matter how "****y and funny" you are.

Now, don't flag me or claim I am a troll, but I am being dead serious.

Where I am from, you can have the tightest game with girls, but if you're

fukkin ugly, they won't give you the time of day. All of these articles that

claim all you need is confidence and a sense of well being are bull

typ****...No, I'm not bitter or hating, but this website seem to preach that

looks don't matter when it comes to hot girls...UMMM yes it ****in does,

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be conceited but just to make a point. I have above average looks for a guy and I get alot of "you're gorgeous!" from females, but my ex had a brother who was burnt on most of his body from when he was a kid so he kinda looked like Freddy Kreuger not really his face but up to his neck and his face is bout 5 or below.

This dude came home with HB 8s and and I wondered why? I observed that he was a "tough guy jerk" he acted like my gangsta friends who were good with females. This hit me hard! because I realized I could initially attract with my looks but I couldn't really close the deal like they could and the difference, the most important difference, was their masculine attitude got them in the girls panty's even if I trumped their looks.

Don't get me wrong, now that I imitate their game, the looks are extra points, and it does give me an edge, but from my experience, looks don't close the deal like attitude and respect for yourself does.

You can be handsome, ugly, rich, poor, stupid, smart, but girls won't care about any off that if you have dignity and self respect. They think if he can take care of himself, he'll be able to take care of me.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks don't mean ****. Keep yourself well groomed, and you're fine.

It's all about what comes out of your mouth and what she feels.

The Grey Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah looks are important but, if you're not naturally good looking you can still achieve it, just get a kick*** haircut, dress well, work out and keep fit.

Loads of girls I know even think Ron Weasley is hot now because he has buffed up. So as long as you're not totally fvcked up in the face, start puttin the effort in and you'll get the results you deserve.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks matter.

Yes, you can get women if you're fat and ugly, but looks are a huge help.

Think about buying a sports car. Would you:

a. buy one with a powerful engine but poor handling.
b. buy one with a weak engine but good handling.
c. buy one with a powerful engine and good handling.

The choice is clear.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
Captain said:
Looks matter.

Yes, you can get women if you're fat and ugly, but looks are a huge help.

Think about buying a sports car. Would you:

a. buy one with a powerful engine but poor handling.
b. buy one with a weak engine but good handling.
c. buy one with a powerful engine and good handling.

The choice is clear.
A Better example would have been a sweet looking ride with terrible engine and handling

or a sweet looking ride with a good engine, handling, and gas mileage

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone wants the total package. But you can make up for your shortcomings. Just be realistic about who you are and what your shortcomings are and do the work. Me...I'm cute but overweight...that's my struggle..loosing this beer gut, I'm not gonna get any taller, my face isn't going get any better looking. All I can do is have my cute face and a decent body, dress well, smell good and walk with pride and confidence and have fun. I get my fair share of women and I enjoy life. Do the work to change what you can change and then after that, don't worry about the rest, enjoy life and get in where you fit in.

Mr CIDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks make it easier but I know a guy who is dang ugly (bald, ugly face, not that fat but belly and dresses badly). He has no issues getting women at all. So yeah apparently you can make up for it.
Another guy I know is very tall, very fat, he is very arrogant and he manages to date several women at a time. He usually dates the fatter women though.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, its obvious that looks matter. Duh...

And lets not keep up this fantasy that totally horrible looking guys always score 10's...that's just bs and it never happens. What typically happens is that people naturally go for whatever mate is equal to them in attractiveness. The guys who are 9's get 7-10 level girls while the guys who are 5's get 3-6 level women.

I myself am becoming a lot more attractive since I started hitting the weights hard. I can't play the "pretty boy" look since my face isn't attractive, so I play the "I'm bigger and meaner than the pretty boys and I will beat their azz if they look at me wrong" look. So naturally, I get the girls who are into that type of look. I don't get the super fake looking blonde girls anymore because I have moved away from that look-- now I attract tatted up stripper looking chics with implants, which I don't mind.

As a male, it is absolutely critical that you choose what you want to be and stick with it. If you want to be a guy who plays video games all the time and never goes out, you had better be ok with getting with a lazy girl with a muffin top. If you want the paris hilton wannabes, you better have a perfect face and a 7 series BMW or your out. Fooling yourself into thinking that you can get "any" woman you want just by changing a few things in your personality is outright retarded.

In my opinion, if you are an all around undesirable male, you really should give up and stop trying until you change yourself for the better. If you do not change, your life will be a long string of failures punctuated by reading websites about how to score chics.

Sir_Turtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
looks matter, but they're only a tool. You have to know how to build upon and use the basic attraction they create.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This time im not going to tell you why looks dont matter but im going to tell you a story.

There's this guy coming to the club that im regular. He's new in town i guess.
This guy is maybe 120 lbs and its really short. He looks like a fvcking child. His face is pretty fvcked up. But he's a break dancer. When he dances everyone makes a big circle and just watch him amused. He's stealing a lot of attention from the girls im gaming. And i see him every night , after the show that he gives , surrounded by hot babes. I've been in clubs in a long time and i know that they are not his friends. This guy is amazing. Just watching him makes u amused. Also , that fvcker is smiling all the time and grabbing girls and putting on his circle of dance and grinding with them.

So once again , if you are a ugly chode than forget about girls. But if you are a champ but not goodlooking , of course youll get hot girls.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one of these. Do people have to ask? For women to be interested means they have to find them physically attractive, at least on a minor level. Yes everyone has seen attractive women with guys that weren't "equal" with them lookswise...often these guys aren't totally ****ing ugly (And I have to say that word gets used to often because most people are normal and don't have any kind of freakish facial deformity or anything) and instead have something else to offer to compensate for looks, that isn't always necessarily money, like a good personality, charm, etc. take your pick. It's no excuse to suddenly say "**** it" as far as looks and go outside dressed as a bum with raggedy hair and an unkempt beard. The better you look the better it is for you. The key is to just look presentable.

Some of the advice posted on here is more damaging then helpful

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This discussion always comes up on here and it amazes me. We all know looks matter. Yes there are exceptions and yes some girls dont care about looks very much or at all, but they are rare. Everyone cares about looks to some degree. People end up with ugly people cuz their desperate or maybe for their money or any number of reasons, but a girl whos an 8,9, or 10 is not goin out with a short balding man with adult acne, or a fat hairy sweaty guy, or even a muscular guy who has a droopy face with thick glasses and a big nose. This discussion is so stupid. Looks matter to most people. if your ugly or short there is nothing u can do about it. Stay fit, groom well, dress well, and chances are most girls still wont want u. I know from experience when i had bad acne girls avoided me like the plague. All of a sudden when it cleared up they were so much more receptive but thats only cuz im a decent looking guy without the acne. Everyones dealt a certain hand of cards in life. I think it sux being 5'6'' and having acne but then i think of people who r in wheelchairs and i feel alot better. At least i have a decent face and im not a midget or anything. I have a shot at dating women\ unlike people born with disabilities.

Peterpack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks do matter for sure but they aren't the be and end on

The confidence you portray is just as important

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i still dont see the point in discussing this.......all you can do is make yourself look your best and keep it movin......stop wasting your time talking about something you can't change and adapt to it.......

im a big dude, i always tell girls "see thats just another reason why i should be your man... cuz your ass will look thin next to mine"

im not sayin u should say "im ugly so you'll look pretty next to me" definitely dont say that lmao but im jus sayin adapt to it

gonnamakeachange

Don Juan
Reaction score
These forums preach "get big" and everything will be alright (like that's the only thing women go after).

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks, Fame, Status, Money are primary attractants. So yes, it does matter unless you are super wealthy or famous.

There are exceptions but, generally speaking, women place a high value on physical attraction just as much as men do.

Having confidence is simply knowing she's attracted to you and making the moves. All confidence does is seal the deal.

All these long-winded explanations and rationalizations as to why they don't matter, or as many PUA gurus like to say "they don't matter as much as you think they do" is just a bunch of bs to make unattractive guys spend money on their products.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ugly as sin. Seriously. I look like Screech. Or maybe Donal Logue. Either way, I rarely ever get told I'm attractive. But I get told I'm sweet, nice, funny, interesting, etc.

Basically what I want to say is if you cannot get the kind of women you want with your looks, don't worry about what you cannot change and change what you can.

Women are attracted to other things besides money. Status, humor, money. Build social status or live a life women call interesting (rock star, cop/fireman, adventurer), become funny, or work hard and make some money. All of these can work in your favor some of the time. And they are all better than worrying about being ugly.