Looks do count

P

perseverance

Uglyfrustratedchump said:
Workout, hit the weights - check

save money for special events. - check

look at mens magazines for clothing that you appeals to you and buy that stuff- check

dont you think i ve done this? nothing ****in worked

this is the basic stuff. everyone knows this. been there done that.
It's all about inner game mate.

You can look like Orlando Bloom and still struggle with women and to be honest you don't look bad, you just need to be positive, more confident and not let the unknown hold you back. I think you would benefit from reading the book of pook.

S.U.R.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
UFC, you think like a woman. Of course they're not your type, go for lesbians or something. Think like a man. Don't like your looks? BOO fuvking HOO. Who the fk cares man. If your giving up, lay down and die - its your choice. Or...get some inner game. Your only option is to keep trying (laying down and die is NOT an option).

Quality9.99

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if u had a life besides thinking all day about women and hitting yourself in the face with weights you would have more succes.Ure attitude is pretty bad for someone wanting advice ..really....

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw your picture, and you're not ugly at all. That's all in your head, you're an attractive man, and I am not gay. It seems to me that it is your mentality. Approach women with the attitude that nothing matters, rejection, approval etc... Instead, all of this is on the road to getting you where you need to be. The more rejections and failures you get, the closer you are on the road to success. And apparently, voce fala portugues tambem. I'm learning that language by the way. :)

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I am convinced. "Look do count". What do you plan on doing about it at 35? Plastic surgery?

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UFC to be honest i see your from portugal, I know alot of girls (mostly latinas and snow bunnies) that date guys that look very similiar to you. Learn to dance, have something interesting to say and relax and enjoy your life. oh yeah start approaching women. Is protugal more of a traditional place or is it modern as far as dating and marriage goes? I'm actuall curious if this cat is legit, cause all the cats i kno that look like ole boy have their pick of the mamis

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't intended to make you feel better about yourself at all, but you are one of the most prettiest guys I've seen in the last times. I've seen guys who are way worse with woman who are very beautiful.

It's like these models who don't think they're beautiful. Low self esteem distorts your preceptions. When you get complemented on your looks do you go: "Oh really, that's not true"? Don't say that! Say: "Thanks that's very sweet of you!" If they complement you it's because they like your attitude. If they like your attitude you will be prettier to them.

I saw in allan and barbara's pease book of body languege, if you make a woman laugh, she will think you are more attractive facially. (It sounds stupid as hell, but go check that part out).

And what if she doesn't think you're pretty but is still very attracted to you? Do you care? Because it all comes down to the personality in the end of the day.

Inner game!

You probably already heard it. Looks don't matter.

Just work on how you act. Be masculine. Why does it affect your self esteem... your happiness, to know that you are not attractive?

You are still a great guy. You still love yourself. (You are capable of that). You know you are awesome. You know you are likable! How can you be depressed?

Your goal:
Get self esteem. Stop feeling bad for yourself.

Dont have a girlfriend? Fine. You won't die. Are you still a awesome person, likable, and love yourself? So why feel sad?

Getting girls isn't essential. So don't suffer over it.

But sexuality is important! It's easy to get girls once you have high self esteem. Loose your neediness over woman's attention and approval, but don't turn away from girls. That's my opinion... Good luck keep us posted irmão! :cool:

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i will change my face with weights? LOL yeah ok

Next time i'm at the gym i will starting hiting my face with the weights, maybe it works :)

thanks mate
This has lots to be said about it.

It will make your testosterone go up, which will make your face more manly. More manliness = ____ You tell me.

It's the same with your happiness, or at least, I think it is. If you're upset it will show on your face somehow. Maybe the facial muscles will get different, or something like this. Less testosterone: Rounder face, fatter lips, less chin, all of these things are unattractive to woman.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go for uglier girls with bigger hearts. Considering that you are average looking but above average sensitivity this is probably the way to go.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tesl said:
Just A Shot Away arriving in 5 .... 4 .... 3 ...
Haha, well I haven't been on here in awhile but to my amazement it looks like everyone (with a few exceptions) has given this guy great advice. Normally these threads turn into an orgy of misinformation but the amount of truth and positive words given to this guy is overwhelming and pretty damn refreshing. I think this guy has posted here before as his picture looks familiar to me, so he should know by now that his looks definitely aren't the issue. You can lead a horse to water...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Just a Shot Away said:
You can lead a horse to water...
But you can't make it drink!

This thread surprised me with the responses, as they are trying to uplift the OP.

My take is to take action, and just do it like Nike! Take some advice on your appearance from GQ and similar magazines. Something that works for person A might not work so well for person B, and vice versa. So work on yourself and understand that whining won't get you anywhere. If you want something, go for it!

Reaction score
So if a fat ugly chick that no one wants tells you: your mother should put you on court for being born because you are horribly ugly and that's why no woman talks to you i take it that you guys are not telling me truth and i wonder why. normally it's girls that lie about a guy's looks not men.

i have 2 profiles on facebook, one is fake, and my pics are of a 22/23 year old guy, nice smile, fit. and guess what when they see his pics (with this fake profile) they come and try to meet "me" give their msn and normally they would like to go on dates and talk about sex very openly. this is all based on this guys looks. it attracts all types of girls even ugs.

the other profile is my real profile with my real pics, and guess what these same women check my profile and pics and ignore me. when i try to make a conversation even ugly girls reject me and when i comment on how shallow they are they just make a comeback with: you are horrible, ugly and so on.

btw when on msn or yahoo messenger when i drop my mask and tell them im not the hot guy on the photos they just block me or simply ignore me and get pretty mad.

so about looks not being important or me being an attractive guy it's complete bull****. and i would prefer you guys telling me the truth than trying to patronize me or uplifting me.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK fine. We are all lying. I felt pretty sick looking at your photo because I've never seen a guy with a less attractive face. Success with women is driven entirely by looks, therefore you are never going to have any success, ever. There is also obviously completely nothing you can do about it.

....That's what you wanted to hear right?

IOS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tesl said:
OK fine. We are all lying. I felt pretty sick looking at your photo because I've never seen a guy with a less attractive face. Success with women is driven entirely by looks, therefore you are never going to have any success, ever. There is also obviously completely nothing you can do about it.

....That's what you wanted to hear right?
I was going to say something similar.

Why is this guy even posting, does he actually expect us to feel sorry for him when all he does is whine and complain?

ginger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa. I understand the confidence thing is a catch 22, you need confidence to get girls and you need girls to get confidence. About your image though, I wonder if you spend too much time looking at celebrities, models, newscasters and other men that fall in the top 10 or 20% of attractiveness and not enough time looking at the real people around you. Try going out to a bar or club either by yourself or with a friend and just look at the guys that have success with women, sure the model looking ones always have women all over them, but you will undoubtedly see some really really ugly lower 30% of guys with hot and even beautiful women as well. Often I think this is because they are too dumb to even realize they are ugly, but in any case, you are more attractive than them and even if you weren't you have a chance. Even if 90% of women are superficial and only care about image, deep voice, muscles etc etc, there must be 10% that are a bit more real. The old cliche that you have to love yourself before you can be in a relationship is pretty true. I'm not sure how your finances are, but if you have the cash try going to a therapist about your body image issues. Also make a list of 5 things you dislike about yourself and how you can change them and start down that path. just starting to take steps in the right direction will help a lot.

Everyone cannot be a model/athlete, but the world didn't get to 6 billion plus by only models/athletes falling in love, having kids, living happilly ever after and so on. Good luck!!!! If you really were ugly (and you are not) then it just means you have to work twice or more times as hard on your other aspects, body, finances, personality. This is horribly unfair but hey the hottest guys rarely are happy. You can really appreciate a girl if you get the opportunity.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if a fat ugly chick that no one wants tells you: your mother should put you on court for being born because you are horribly ugly and that's why no woman talks to you i take it that you guys are not telling me truth and i wonder why. normally it's girls that lie about a guy's looks not men.
Ok, Ugly Frustrated Chump, my last post was worded nicely, but I think the only thing left that might get through to you is some tough love.

Physically, you are not ugly. You aren't f*cking Brad Pitt, but you sure as hell aren't Sloth from The Goonies. What makes you ugly is your attitude and your personality. You change that and you'll see a world of difference.

I want you to look at this guy, really study the picture. If you don't know who he is I'll tell you in a second.

http://powerlinead.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/noje-10s38-lemmy-567_3681.jpg

This ugly bastard is Lemmy Kilmister, the lead singer of Motorhead. He's always been this ugly, but he has slept with an estimated 1,200 to 2,000 women. What's his secret? It can't just be that he's a rock star, he's still physically ugly.

His secret? This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAEAGif_dd4&feature=related

This man exudes confidence and thats what makes thousands of women drop their panties.

Here are some more ugly people who get tons of tail:

Mick Jagger: http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/45000/mick-jagger--45120.jpg

Keith Richards: https://www.morrisonhotelgallery.com/images/medium/keith_richards_portrait_980.jpg

David Bowie: http://www.nndb.com/people/076/000023007/david-bowie.jpg

Gene Simmons: http://stalebread.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/gene_simmons1.jpg

Iggy Pop: http://991.com/newGallery/Iggy-Pop-Lust-For-Life---P-10842.jpg

Yeah, these are all rock stars, but if it wasn't for their awesome confidence and drive these all would be just another "ugly" frustrated chump going through life in the same way you are.

Stop, f*cking worrying about your looks and get some god damn confidence in yourself. Things will sort themselves out if you do.