Looks do count

Reaction score
if they dont why am i still single? and haven't lost my v-card? im going to 35 this december and i'm feeeling i'm gonna be alone all my life. Women dont take notice of me, when they do is to make fun or telling me things they dont like, like my eyes, which they say have a strange format, or the shape of my face, i dont know what i cant, i feel like ****.

Put some confidence you say but how? When they judge by how i look.... i dont even stand a chance with a ugly girl even they reject. In badoo and tagged which are a sort of facebook twins i have lots of women visiting my profile but without even saying hi, nothing... and the ones i ask tell me im no their type.

im depressed, i feel sad and terrible, i know there are other things in life besides women, but not having one, not having many gfs in the past, not fulfilling some dreams like being a dad or having a ltr makes me live life without passion without interest...

i even hummiliated myself by putting my pic on a ugly or not website, where everyone asked if i was being wanted by the police.

sorry for being the whining ***** guys i recon that but i needed to spit it out. just need to focus on something else before i get worse.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
looks do matter....but not as much as your think.

You can be ugly but be sexy....i.e. mark wahlberg...the dude looked like a 16 year old in the face all his life and he can get any woman he wants.

my guess is that you're an average looking man without any sexyness. Get sexyness and you'll see improvement

Reaction score
people tend to make fun instead of giving advice or making constructive critics. I dont know whats wrong, wish i could.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What type of clothes do you wear? That could make a big difference between somebody noticing you or not.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
post a picture i bet it's not so bad...if you're shy PM it to me..and i promise to show no mercy.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence is most of it. IDC how ugly you are. If you got swag your gonna get hoes.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks aren't helping you, but neither is your confidence. your going to have to drastically improve yourself in several areas, one of them will be how good of shape you are in.

Look good, you feel good. when you feel good, you wheel good. Plain and simple.

john_trenor

Don Juan
Reaction score
UglyFrustrateChump,

It's okay if you're "ugly," but don't be frustrated and don't be a chump! I know it's easier said than done, and I don't mean to be harsh, but hopefully, you'll get the right attitude when you finish reading this.

First of all, women are not attracted to looks the same way that guys are! That's just not how they think. I don't care if you're bald and fat, you can get a girlfriend if you have something they're really attracted to: a fun and confident personality.

I'm guessing that you may have endured some experiences earlier on that dampened your enthusiasm and your self esteem. That's understandable and I feel for you, but I'm also here to tell you that all is not lost! The number one thing women are attracted to is something you can actually change. :)

I really like this saying: If you show women that you value yourself, they'll value you as well - they'll be attracted to you. Think about it, there are plenty of UGLY male celebrities who are with some gorgeous women (Gerrard Depardo and whatever hottie he's with no is a good example). Yes, these ugly men have money and power, but there are plenty, plenty of good-looking male celebrities these gorgeous women could choose... so what give?

The answer is that looks do not matter. I keep on repeating this because I want you to believe it. So, first thing to do is to get your self esteem back up - women can smell low self esteem from a mile away. It's like female repellent!

So, stop concentrating on your looks and start appreciating your positive qualities. And don't go into a conversation with a woman anticipating that she'll turn you down because you're not good-looking. In fact, going into a conversation with that expectation is kind of judgy, is it not? And that's a huge turn off to women.

Also, once you believe me that it's all about confidence and not how you look, find some material on attracting women (with humor and confidence, for example), because this information will further help you get out of your low self esteem rough patch. Once you start having small successes you can build on those and get the prize.

Wishing you the best of luck my friend.

Trimalchio

Reaction score
Being ugly can be sexy actually.

John Wayne wanted this inscription on his gravestone: "Feo, fuerte y formal" - "He was ugly, strong and dignified."

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude there is nothing wrong with you. Workout, hit the weights and build your self-esteem. Save money for special events. In addition look at mens magazines for clothing that you appeals to you and buy that stuff, limit yourself however. Your confidence should be foremost, you can't be stopped if you have it. Good Luck

Reaction score
if there's nothing wrong why would they say im not their type or im not interested in you or similar.

of course there's something wrong.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uglyfrustratedchump said:
if there's nothing wrong why would they say im not their type or similar.
So, your definition of a normal human male is someone every girl would say is their type? That's not the normal human male.

Reaction score
@justlurk so your oppinion is? its all alright there's nothing whatsoever that's it?

what do you guys think about online women? do they seem more shallow to you?

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does being rejected by a woman you are interested in cause you pain? If it does, you haven't done it enough. Until you can ask a woman out and not be phased by the rejection you will be in this rut.
Something will happen eventually if you overcome the pain and ask enough of them out. One will say yes.

Reaction score
Workout, hit the weights - check

save money for special events. - check

look at mens magazines for clothing that you appeals to you and buy that stuff- check

dont you think i ve done this? nothing ****in worked

this is the basic stuff. everyone knows this. been there done that.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uglyfrustratedchump said:
@justlurk so your oppinion is? its all alright there's nothing whatsoever that's it?
Your looks aren't every girl's wet dream. Boo hoo. That's the case for a good 75-85% of the population, no?
1 or 2. Change looks or change your game plan. Can you change your looks? Yes, with weights. Can you change your game plan? You're on a site that might help with that.
EDIT: If you can't change looks CHANGE GAME PLAN.

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
From the 48 Laws of Power: Law 28 Enter Action With Boldness.
"If you are unsure of a course of action, do not attempt. Your doubts and hesitations will infect your execution. Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity. everyone admires the bold;no one honors the timid.
Law 34: "Be royal in your own fashion: Act like a king to be treated like one." the way you carry yourself will often determine how you are treated. In the long run appearing vulgar or common will make people disrespect you. for a king respects himself and inspires the same sentiment in others. By acting regally and confident of your powers, you make yourself seem destined to wear a crown.

Reaction score
i will change my face with weights? LOL yeah ok

Next time i'm at the gym i will starting hiting my face with the weights, maybe it works :)

thanks mate