looking younger(phsycally) than what you really are

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best thing i ever did with my appearance was growing my hair. i used to look really young (looked 16 when i was 18), partially cuz i was skinny. i grew my hair, as well as my muscles, and then spiked it up with wax to make it much more volumised. simple but very effective.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
studies show men are attracted to women with youthful features (for it represents fertility), whereas women generally gravitate towards men who are older, and generally appreciate rugged features over a "babyface." To a woman, this makes a man look distinguished (many women also like the salt n' pepper hair color), and represents experience, maturity, and security. All within reason, of course. Younger females (around 18 or so) are less likely to be into someone ten years older than they are than a woman who's 28. To many 18-year-olds, late 20's classifies as "old."
Well no **** men are attracted to younger women and women are attracted to older men. An 8th grader couldve told you that.

However that "statistic" about 18 or so females not being into someone 10 years older is debatable. I know a 19 yr old dating a 25 yr old. At my high school prom a few years ago a 17yr old girl came with a 26yr old guy she was dating, who was divorced and had a kid

Fist_of_Fury

Don Juan
Reaction score
ooh, men are attracted to younger women? Then I've got it covered...a bit too well. I'm 18, but people usually guess I'm about 13 or so

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm 19.5
im babyfaced

and ppl always, ALWAYS jugde me for my appearence... simply, they expect that ill do baby stuff, be the nice guy whatever..

which i did for the last few years
now thinks changed, i'm not a nice guy anymore...
i have facial hair, but it's not complete so it looks childish

no answer to that question buddy, if u look that young as i do, try to deal with it...

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
omg wow you look half your age, show us a pic this i got to see, i dont think looking half your age would be a good thing untill your 60!
well, if i was asked if i wanted to look 25 at 50, i would put a sign on it:)

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
im 17 almost 18 and i think i look young for my age because i dont have any facial hair other than peach fuzz sideburns and a moustache

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 21 and am usually thought to be around the 18yr old bracket. I've heard as low as 16 once. Only a couple of times have people thought I'm older then I am. One dude thought I was about 22. But yeah for the most part people think I'm actually 3yrs younger then I actually am. It has it's pros and cons.

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I look younger too (or so I think, not really sure about that since i bulked up). Usually I get mistaken to be a couple years younger because I don't have any facial hair (i'm blond)..

Once when flying from NYC to Europe while being 16 (a month shy from 17), there was a cutie next to me who looked about 19-20 so I started talking and kicking it off with her right away. Turns out she was 25 :eek: I asked her how old she thought I was, and she said "21? Nooo. You must be 19-20. You look pretty young." That really soothed and stroked my ego. It was slightly unreal though, we were drinking wine that she ordered and ended up making out heavily in the seats under a blanket and rubbing each other, and then fulfilled my fantasy of getting a BJ in an airplane.

Never contacted her, but still carry her name, phone and email that she wrote down -- in my wallet -- just because that gave me alotta hope regarding my age self-consciousness. She was also half African so I also broke the cultural barrier I'd been having (I'm weirdly attracted to chocolate skinned women...)

Well, anyway, hope this story of 'young' looks encourages some of you to not let the age issue be a barrier (it's not, really, as long as you don't make it one -- which is really hard yet COMPLETELY DOABLE.)

Ultra

Don Juan
Reaction score
My father used to get carded at 40. I am 22 and look like I'm 15-16. My build makes me look older, but not by much.

It sucks now, but the future looks bright :)

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 22 and recently went to Best Buy to buy a mature rated game (17 and up) for my brother's birthday and I got carded.

When I was in high school I was often told that I look about 3 years younger than what I was. I stilll can't grow full facial hair. I don't think it's a big deal.

If you look younger growing up you will probably always look younger than what you are.