"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Looking too young

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
One thing Ive noticed about HB8s and above. Most of their guys are older or look older. Now I know there is not much I can do about this since I have a very young looking face/apperance. Im 21(22 in october) but some people say I could still pass for 18.
I guess itll be a good thing when Im older......:D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
I have the same problem, but I haven't had the 'you look young' remark in a while. It's definitely a good thing to have. My father is pushing 50 and hardly looks it.
 

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
Yeah its in my family too. My uncle is 41 and he still looks like hes in his 30s........just not a good thing it seems for the higher HBs with teh crazy bodies.
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
I know it sux now, but I had the same problem. You'll appreciate it down the road. Right now, you just have to work harder, be ****ier/funnier, etc...

I'm 41 now and have these 22 year olds checking me out at the gym all the time. People guess my age at 28 or so.

I quit dating 20 something because... think about the mentality if a 21 year old was dating a 16 year old... incompatible...
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
i've got the same problem. a 15 year old's baby face, with a muscular body. So yeah I look like a 15 year old on steroids.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
I also have the same problem.... But like you guys said, it helps later on. My dad is like 45 but looks 30.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Tired of these questions....


Who cares if it's positive or negative aslong as you are confident and get fieldexperience. Work on sarging, getting experience, confidence, inner game, HAVE FUN........
 

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
Who cares if it's positive or negative aslong as you are confident and get fieldexperience. Work on sarging, getting experience, confidence, inner game, HAVE FUN
That's true. Don't really matter since I'm 20 and people think I'm 18-19. You can be 18 and look 23... but that doesn't make you more attractive, I know some young ugly guys in their teens that look like they're in their 20's and don't get pvssy... The only thing is that if you look younger then you are but still attractive you'll be labelled "cute" instead of "handsome". Handsome being the more "manly" term for males, who cares as long as your hitting the pvssy anyway..
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Who cares if it's positive or negative aslong as you are confident and get fieldexperience. Work on sarging, getting experience, confidence, inner game, HAVE FUN........
Kineti[C]harm:
Get your lucky a** outa here!;) :D
You lucky tall "manly" looking and good looking dude always preach about this or that physical "flaw":eek: doesn't "matter" and yet you know too well that without your looks you would be far from as successful as you are now...;)

So let us who look too youngs share our experience
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Yea I know my looks HELP me! I know they are a huge asset! But STILL! GET FVCKING IN THE FIELD. Nothing will help you more.
 

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
You guys need to STOP BlTCHING about who looks more like a little boy, and start getting laid...
 
Top