Looking too young

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing Ive noticed about HB8s and above. Most of their guys are older or look older. Now I know there is not much I can do about this since I have a very young looking face/apperance. Im 21(22 in october) but some people say I could still pass for 18.
I guess itll be a good thing when Im older......:D

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem, but I haven't had the 'you look young' remark in a while. It's definitely a good thing to have. My father is pushing 50 and hardly looks it.

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah its in my family too. My uncle is 41 and he still looks like hes in his 30s........just not a good thing it seems for the higher HBs with teh crazy bodies.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it sux now, but I had the same problem. You'll appreciate it down the road. Right now, you just have to work harder, be ****ier/funnier, etc...

I'm 41 now and have these 22 year olds checking me out at the gym all the time. People guess my age at 28 or so.

I quit dating 20 something because... think about the mentality if a 21 year old was dating a 16 year old... incompatible...

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've got the same problem. a 15 year old's baby face, with a muscular body. So yeah I look like a 15 year old on steroids.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also have the same problem.... But like you guys said, it helps later on. My dad is like 45 but looks 30.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tired of these questions....

Who cares if it's positive or negative aslong as you are confident and get fieldexperience. Work on sarging, getting experience, confidence, inner game, HAVE FUN........

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Who cares if it's positive or negative aslong as you are confident and get fieldexperience. Work on sarging, getting experience, confidence, inner game, HAVE FUN
That's true. Don't really matter since I'm 20 and people think I'm 18-19. You can be 18 and look 23... but that doesn't make you more attractive, I know some young ugly guys in their teens that look like they're in their 20's and don't get pvssy... The only thing is that if you look younger then you are but still attractive you'll be labelled "cute" instead of "handsome". Handsome being the more "manly" term for males, who cares as long as your hitting the pvssy anyway..

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if it's positive or negative aslong as you are confident and get fieldexperience. Work on sarging, getting experience, confidence, inner game, HAVE FUN........
Kineti[C]harm:
Get your lucky a** outa here!;) :D
You lucky tall "manly" looking and good looking dude always preach about this or that physical "flaw":eek: doesn't "matter" and yet you know too well that without your looks you would be far from as successful as you are now...;)

So let us who look too youngs share our experience

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I know my looks HELP me! I know they are a huge asset! But STILL! GET FVCKING IN THE FIELD. Nothing will help you more.

RedZone122

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys need to STOP BlTCHING about who looks more like a little boy, and start getting laid...