Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking older than your age?

redmansoup

Reaction score
Hello fellow aspiring DJs, this is my first post, thanks for reading.

Good to be here.

I have a question.

Do any of you suffer from the affliction of looking older than your years?

I am 37, I suspect I look early 40s.

It's a huge source of anxiety has been since my late 20s.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's your diet/workout/physique/grooming/clothes?

Luckily for guys we can look younger to a certain point if the above are met and maxed out well into our late 40's.

Stress and drinking/partying can also affect it greatly.

Just look at the any of the male celebs from where they were to where they are now. Guys that I can think off the top of my head that used to look older is Jimmy Kimmel, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, etc...

redmansoup

Reaction score
Pretty decent on all of those and quit drinking last year.

I will be hitting the gym hard again now that they've opened back up but I was in really good shape pre lockdown and making progress towards goals.

Don't think it makes much difference, for whatever reason even though I've still got a good head of (slightly greying) hair, I still look older than I am by a good few years.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think it's genetics?

Just don't think it and don't let it be a crutch as a confidence killer. Do you have any brothers or sisters that look older too?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Live a healthier lifestyle, manage stress, and it helps living in a place with less UV sun exposure. Wear sunscreen.

keep that waistline in check. Shave your entire head bald if you are balding.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smoothies, specifically green drinks, I use a JAWZ mixer ($300), also exercise of course, reading novels...I actually AM in my Mid-40s so I'm tellin ya, it's then, at least for me, that I truly feel more "out of it" in sight or vision and speech, it sucks, but I am more knowledgeable at this age and more of a mind of my own - can think on my feet and be more creative

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Live a healthier lifestyle, manage stress, and it helps living in a place with less UV sun exposure. Wear sunscreen.

keep that waistline in check. Shave your entire head bald if you are balding.
I encourage younger guys and practice myself with a full set of hair to shave it down the middle and have it growing out the sides like you are going bald. went out once and 5 of us guys did this and girls were approaching us like crazy.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now it's much better with females but I would still prefer to look more mature. I think it's the best for male when he looks for his age, not younger or older and older looks gives you still better edge in money factor and early-dating factor so it can be a bit of a problem for you in about 5 years, but not necessarily now.
I agree on this. I typically look 10-12 years younger and I feel that made me look young and less experienced in the work force and hence lost opportunities in promotions. I generally date 10-18 years younger so that is a plus in that department at least. Pros and Cons...

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on my life circumstances. When I'm stressed/going through it I tend to look 35. (I'm 31).

When I'm sleeping well and life's going good I tend to look late 20s.

Either way, it's fine.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm laughing at all you guys who think there is a certain look for specific ages. Quit being insecure puzzies. I have several guys who landed hot women 10 years and more younger than their age and it wasn't because they tried to look younger. Actions speak louder than words. Live your life like you want to and the kind of women you want come with it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hairline and bodyfat play a huge role in that.

Personally I look 5 yrs younger or older according to the right haircut, bodyfat and tanning.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A useful strategy I do all the time is lie about your age...if someone asks me "how old are you ?" I just add on 10 years,then,they invariably say,ooooh,you look well for that age :lol: instant confidence boost :cool:

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything comes full circle. I look younger than my age. Sucked when I was 19; a blessing at 33.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
posture and teeth.

The Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
The complete opposite for me. Good in one way because I can be picky, bad because I attract the younger woman, which I don't necessarily want. Would be nice to have a mature woman once in a while. I believe I have only been with one woman who was older than me, by 16 years. Rest have been younger.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow aspiring DJs, this is my first post, thanks for reading.

Good to be here.

I have a question.

Do any of you suffer from the affliction of looking older than your years?

I am 37, I suspect I look early 40s.

It's a huge source of anxiety has been since my late 20s.
No, but I can offer some tips.

I think a lot of this can be genetic, but who knows how much of it really is due to that and how much is lifestyle passed on from parents.

First, skin and hair: Get hair transplants if you have a receding hairline and look up More Plates More Dates protocol for hair restoration. If your skin is bad, use some skincare products, hyaluronic acid and retinol, in particular make a big difference. I like this one a lot: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BT02Q88/ Alternatively, see an esesthetician. Also make sure to use daily sunscreen (15 SPF is fine) and avoid going outside when the sun is at it's highest point in the sky (which isn't noon usually).

If you're prone to inflammation (not even overweight but that "bloated" look), you gotta start fasting/time restricted eating and eliminating seed oils and sugar, the former being a major source of inflammation most people don't know about. Sleep and stress is also important but that goes without saying.

Last thing, I would look into the work of David Sinclair, who specializes in longevity/anti aging. A lot of aging can be slowed down or even reversed through fasting/time restricted eating, exercise, and supplements.

Anti aging/longevity stack (if you can afford it):

Resveratrol
Nicotinamide mononucleotide
Nicotinamide riboside/NAD
TMG
Methyl b9+ methyl b12
Metformin
Selegiline

Last edited:

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 30 and look at least 40. My skin is pretty chit and my hairline has seen better days. If I was fat I'd be fecked lol