Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking older than your age?

redmansoup

Reaction score
Hello fellow aspiring DJs, this is my first post, thanks for reading.

Good to be here.

I have a question.

Do any of you suffer from the affliction of looking older than your years?

I am 37, I suspect I look early 40s.

It's a huge source of anxiety has been since my late 20s.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's your diet/workout/physique/grooming/clothes?

Luckily for guys we can look younger to a certain point if the above are met and maxed out well into our late 40's.

Stress and drinking/partying can also affect it greatly.

Just look at the any of the male celebs from where they were to where they are now. Guys that I can think off the top of my head that used to look older is Jimmy Kimmel, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, etc...

redmansoup

Reaction score
Pretty decent on all of those and quit drinking last year.

I will be hitting the gym hard again now that they've opened back up but I was in really good shape pre lockdown and making progress towards goals.

Don't think it makes much difference, for whatever reason even though I've still got a good head of (slightly greying) hair, I still look older than I am by a good few years.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think it's genetics?

Just don't think it and don't let it be a crutch as a confidence killer. Do you have any brothers or sisters that look older too?

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a lot you can do about it. And it’s real. Not a woman’s make-up and hair strategy.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Live a healthier lifestyle, manage stress, and it helps living in a place with less UV sun exposure. Wear sunscreen.

keep that waistline in check. Shave your entire head bald if you are balding.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smoothies, specifically green drinks, I use a JAWZ mixer ($300), also exercise of course, reading novels...I actually AM in my Mid-40s so I'm tellin ya, it's then, at least for me, that I truly feel more "out of it" in sight or vision and speech, it sucks, but I am more knowledgeable at this age and more of a mind of my own - can think on my feet and be more creative

7onriverI f

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Live a healthier lifestyle, manage stress, and it helps living in a place with less UV sun exposure. Wear sunscreen.

keep that waistline in check. Shave your entire head bald if you are balding.
I encourage younger guys and practice myself with a full set of hair to shave it down the middle and have it growing out the sides like you are going bald. went out once and 5 of us guys did this and girls were approaching us like crazy.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow aspiring DJs, this is my first post, thanks for reading.

Good to be here.

I have a question.

Do any of you suffer from the affliction of looking older than your years?

I am 37, I suspect I look early 40s.

It's a huge source of anxiety has been since my late 20s.
I look about 4 to 7 years younger than I am (4 wearing van dyke beard, 7 when no moustache) and I NEVER go without beard into business/money related negotiations (so basically speaking I feel I need to grow beard when I need to speak about money) because, simply put, I look too young for my area of profession.

I probably don't need to add how much it sucked when I was in my early 20's and before and interested in females my age.

Now it's much better with females but I would still prefer to look more mature. I think it's the best for male when he looks for his age, not younger or older and older looks gives you still better edge in money factor and early-dating factor so it can be a bit of a problem for you in about 5 years, but not necessarily now.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now it's much better with females but I would still prefer to look more mature. I think it's the best for male when he looks for his age, not younger or older and older looks gives you still better edge in money factor and early-dating factor so it can be a bit of a problem for you in about 5 years, but not necessarily now.
I agree on this. I typically look 10-12 years younger and I feel that made me look young and less experienced in the work force and hence lost opportunities in promotions. I generally date 10-18 years younger so that is a plus in that department at least. Pros and Cons...

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on my life circumstances. When I'm stressed/going through it I tend to look 35. (I'm 31).

When I'm sleeping well and life's going good I tend to look late 20s.

Either way, it's fine.

2Rocky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm laughing at all you guys who think there is a certain look for specific ages. Quit being insecure puzzies. I have several guys who landed hot women 10 years and more younger than their age and it wasn't because they tried to look younger. Actions speak louder than words. Live your life like you want to and the kind of women you want come with it.