"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Looking for advice with my 2nd child on the way

Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
4,807
Reaction score
851
Location
Florida, USA
There's no "implying" anything .

Did you BOTH agree to get pregnant? If not then this was a deviant move on her part.

She HAS locked you down. If things don't work out between you two she now has income for the next 18 years.
Depending on who has custody and how much she makes.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
It is the same woman I posted about in the past, but why is this a recipe for disaster?
Based on her being a wh0re in your other 200 threads about her, I would say a paternity test would be imminent as soon as the baby pops out if I were you.

This thread makes me happy in a very vindictive sort of way. We all told you to get away from this attention seeking tramp, now you are stuck with her for the next 18 years. Well, only if you're not smart enough to get a test done.

Sometimes people do actually get what they deserve after all ;)
 
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
4,807
Reaction score
851
Location
Florida, USA
Do you see why I have lost motivation to go out? This is the end result of everything? Custody disputes and child support payments? What fun.

Even the fat girl with 4 cats from POF said her life's dream was to become a stay at home mom.

And then I suppose it would be my fault for not being "exciting enough" to keep her interest or some retarded logic like that. She would live off my child support and curse the fact that she wasn't able to squeeze alimony out of me.

All for sex that I could have gotten from a hooker for $150.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Something tells me Randal Johnson and Frog are the same poster.

Yep, I am sure of it.

I think his/their mom threw the baby away and named the after birth after reading some of the stupid crap they post.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
4,807
Reaction score
851
Location
Florida, USA
Something tells me Randal Johnson and Frog are the same poster.

Yep, I am sure of it.

I think his/their mom threw the baby away and named the after birth after reading some of the stupid crap they post.
I think you hang out with ugly girls and call them hot. I actually know this because you've posted pictures.

I also KNOW that you're a humongous flaming vagina with no balls. But I suppose I'll get kicked off for defending myself.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Hey all. So my girlfriend (whom most of you are familiar with) is pregnant with my child and she's moving in to live with me and my kid. We've been together for just under a year. We each have a 9 year old, from seperate relationships. (I took on the father role for her kid and she loves that.) I'm sure many of you will tell me I made a huge mistake and that she's (still) going to leave me in the future. However, I'm looking for advice and insight from my fellow DJs.
Make her sign a contract (like a prenup) that she is entitled to nothing. Not half the equity in your home, not alimony for "common law living together" no child support for her other kid should she decide 1 -5 years from now in that you've become boring but still good enough to pay the bills
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Which is interesting because before we met, when she was single, she was actively on birth control and making sure guys wore rubber (I know this because one of her best friends mentioned this to me)

Just looking for insight on your opinions about this and how to proceed
So she was on the pill. Meets you then gets pregnant?

Dude i smell a girl with a plan. See my previous message.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
I agree a paternity test is of the utmost importance.

Another reason NOT to move her in with you.

You might be the wealthiest man she was having sex with rather than the only one. That would be a clever trick for her to have you paying for & raising another man's child if she were to pull it off. Until these questions are answered (AFTER the birth) do NOT turn your 9 year old's life to crap by moving her in.

Obviously she has worn you down. You are afraid of this woman's wrath when your #1 concern ought to be the emotional wellbeing of your 9 year old. Don't be a bad dad to the kid you already have. Read that again.

This woman does NOT care about your 9 year old. She cares about herself, your money, the baby, her 9 year old, you, & your 9 year old IN THAT DESCENDING ORDER.

Tell her to move nearby but not into your home. If she is understanding and agreeable to do that at her own expense then I withdraw my opinion expressed in the above paragraph.

Tell her you have reconsidered the moving in because you are concerned about your 9 year old.

Your kid is supposed to be your top priority. Stop being an ass hat to the kid you already have. Time to step up to the plate dad.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I think you hang out with ugly girls and call them hot. I actually know this because you've posted pictures.

I also KNOW that you're a humongous flaming vagina with no balls. But I suppose I'll get kicked off for defending myself.

The same "ugly girls" that you were calling hot and arguing with BigNeil over being hotter than his girls. Don't be a hater because I figured out your little tricks kid.

It was actually quite easy to do.

And I don't pull anything below 8s outside of the occasional 7.5 that can't wait to smash. Just as my pics showed.

Nice try kid.
 
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
4,807
Reaction score
851
Location
Florida, USA
The same "ugly girls" that you were calling hot and arguing with BigNeil over being hotter than his girls. Don't be a hater because I figured out your little tricks kid.

It was actually quite easy to do.

And I don't pull anything below 8s outside of the occasional 7.5 that can't wait to smash. Just as my pics showed.

Nice try kid.
I'm not a kid. You are.

I was referring to pictures of plain looking girls you posted possibly a month ago.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,510
Reaction score
5,686
Hey all. So my girlfriend (whom most of you are familiar with) is pregnant with my child and she's moving in to live with me and my kid. We've been together for just under a year. We each have a 9 year old, from seperate relationships. (I took on the father role for her kid and she loves that.) I'm sure many of you will tell me I made a huge mistake and that she's (still) going to leave me in the future. However, I'm looking for advice and insight from my fellow DJs.
My advice is to get a DNA test once the baby is born to make sure it really is yours.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Hey all. So my girlfriend (whom most of you are familiar with) is pregnant with my child and she's moving in to live with me and my kid. We've been together for just under a year. We each have a 9 year old, from seperate relationships. (I took on the father role for her kid and she loves that.) I'm sure many of you will tell me I made a huge mistake and that she's (still) going to leave me in the future. However, I'm looking for advice and insight from my fellow DJs.
Remember how you said I was "triggered" for some reason by your situation? Yup, I still am.

You're going to be stuck dealing with this broad for the next 18 years. You've sealed that fate. I'm a bit pissed that you wasted everyone's time asking for advice on what to do with that bytch, and you continued to ignore everyone's advice and warnings.

I have no advice for you. I've already given it to you multiple times and all you did was wipe your ass with it and flush it down the toilet.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I'm not a kid. You are.

I was referring to pictures of plain looking girls you posted possibly a month ago.
Oh....the ones that even Big Neil's photo graders scored the lowest at 7.8 and the highest was 9.

Nice try kid. I know what kind of wool I pull. Go back to your serial killer mirror selfies on POF and tell them how much money you make flipping houses...which I dont believe btw. Anyone that can figure out how to make serious money can figure out how to get @ss in abundance....thats a fact).
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
I'm not the least bit surprised shes prego. This chick knows whats shes doing and locked you down. You are the perfect target to get trapped in a Cluster B's web of death.

All the time we spent trying to knock some sense into you was nothing more than a waste a time. You seemed to not care what everyone with experience was trying to tell you, yet you constantly ask for help/advice. There is still a part of me that thinks no one can be this gullible, that you're trolling us all. Either way, prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride to hell.

May God be with you
 
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
4,807
Reaction score
851
Location
Florida, USA
Oh....the ones that even Big Neil's photo graders scored the lowest at 7.8 and the highest was 9.

Nice try kid. I know what kind of wool I pull. Go back to your serial killer mirror selfies on POF and tell them how much money you make flipping houses...which I dont believe btw. Anyone that can figure out how to make serious money can figure out how to get @ss in abundance....thats a fact).
Oh so you're saying my pics are the problem?

I don't make that much money yet, but I will within 2 years. Maybe not $720k, but at least $300k, but $720k isn't out of question.

I have always done much better in person than online, anyway.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
You're a troll, as well as the same person posting under Randall Johnson. Period.
 

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2017
Messages
250
Reaction score
24
Age
36
I'm not the least bit surprised shes prego. This chick knows whats shes doing and locked you down. You are the perfect target to get trapped in a Cluster B's web of death.

All the time we spent trying to knock some sense into you was nothing more than a waste a time. You seemed to not care what everyone with experience was trying to tell you, yet you constantly ask for help/advice. There is still a part of me that thinks no one can be this gullible, that you're trolling us all. Either way, prepare yourself for the roller coaster ride to hell.

May God be with you
Define "locking me down." Is it

A) keeping me all for herself (not a bad thing)

Or

B) in a devious way trying to collect my money and assets and then leave me high and dry (which i don't believe, but u can be judge of that)
 
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
4,807
Reaction score
851
Location
Florida, USA
Define "locking me down." Is it

A) keeping me all for herself (not a bad thing)

Or

B) in a devious way trying to collect my money and assets and then leave me high and dry (which i don't believe, but u can be judge of that)
Why are you asking for advice on this matter from this website? I find that ridiculous.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top