"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Look...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
One thing that ive noticed when people try to build relationships with those theyve know for a while but have never really talked to is how they bring up prior occurances. For example i heard two girls i know talkin about all this sh*t that happened in the past. I dont really understand the point of this but i do see how it can work. If a girl did this to a guy, bringing up times in the past such as an ex gf or how you b*tched them out, do you think that would have anything to do with anything? I want to hear what you guys think, not just one sentence...put some thought into it please.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
So youre all telling me that NONE of yall have anything to say what so ever? Not really suprising.
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
It's human nature man... people like to complain, to vent, to "feel understood"... it's their way to connect to other people...
to quote a great analyst from here, " when we say bad things about a person, we always have company, we always have acknowledgement... when we compliment them , we're always alone. It's actually bad, in the eyes of society, to accept a compliment, people refuse it immediately: " No, I just got lucky, I'm not that good..."

The secret for being really happy and not going crazy in this new world is this, to break away from those old paradigms, and do it strongly, so you bring people around you with you... it's positive anarchy...

;)

BBB
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
How to win friends and influence people - Dale Carnegie

Read it.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
They assume people care about their lives?

My past belongs to me and those who lived it with me and helped me with it.

Easiest way to make conversation really. Eventually you run out of stories and eventually you start going out and make stories.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Centy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
sydney, AUS
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
One thing that ive noticed when people try to build relationships with those theyve know for a while but have never really talked to is how they bring up prior occurances. For example i heard two girls i know talkin about all this sh*t that happened in the past. I dont really understand the point of this but i do see how it can work. If a girl did this to a guy, bringing up times in the past such as an ex gf or how you b*tched them out, do you think that would have anything to do with anything? I want to hear what you guys think, not just one sentence...put some thought into it please.
i dont see how bringing up the dirt form the past can help building a HS-relationship. Sure if it was a more 'serious' relationship, then I understand. But HS is mainly about having fun and boink around, not to sit down and have deep convos about the past.
 

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
How to win friends and influence people - Dale Carnegie

Read it.
Yeah that's the good shyt over there.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
When you made your title "LOOK" I avoided this thread until none were left... next time try a title related to the thread... that way I won't have to post this again... I just don't like clicking on something that will most likely decive me or waste my time with useless crap... same reason people don't click on links when they see "capi" attached
 
Top