"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Look what this girl does - why?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
My best buddy and I experience some weird situations since we go out twice a week.

Ok, at the end of a party in a club downtown he tells me that we are going to bring two girls home. He f8cked one of them, but she doesn't talk to him and acts cold for a month (low interest, I told him that and he knows). Anyway he doesn't care, he is really a cold hearted player.

We try to talk them into a after party but the friend of my buddies plate wants to go to the house of a guy (she was determant to see him).
She calls him 100 times in my car and he doesnt pick up, shes worried that his still downtown talking to other girls etc. Imagine these girls are 18 and 19.

We arrive at his crib, he is not home. I start to lose patient and tell her to make a decision now because i want to go home. She is all over him and walks blinded (it seems in love) downtown to go and find him.

Ok, my buddy is all curious what guy this is and asks me to follow her, pick her up and go to the guy downtown. When we see him he starts to intimidate us and yell because we got his girl in our car.

We both act agressive back and tell him that we took her to him and that he should be thankful for that.
When he sees that we were not backing down and looking at him 'like he could get it lmao' he backs down and leaves. The girl thanks us and leaves with this idiot.
My buddy hops off the car and goes to talk to him, I tell the other girl that I am ready to fight if he touches my buddy one inch.

Anyway, sh8t calms down and we leave. I tell the girl that she is smarter then her friend and she tells us that he (black guy) wants a trio (cex) with both of them and that her friend tried to convince her to do that (lmaO).

I drop my buddy off and I end with this girl in my car to take her home. She tells me how she lost interest in my buddy and she wants a flaming new love and flirts with me. I act very disinterested, aloof and distant towards her. When we end at her house, she looks at my car like stop lets talk some more but I tell her that i got to go.

She invites me over to her birthday party in a couple of weeks, I tell her Im taking my buddy but she says noo thats akward, come alone.

I refuse and leave.

She adds me on facebook the next day and starts to talk to me,,,,,,,,

The thing is: I discussed everything with my buddy (bros before hoes) he says: go f8ck her, i dont care mate.

What should I do? Should I just text her ''hey lets do a drink, when are you free?''

Not sure, she is very hot but I can't risk my friendship with my buddy so whats the best thing to do.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
She calls him 100 times in my car and he doesnt pick up, shes worried that his still downtown talking to other girls etc.
Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

She just showed you how to treat her. This is why chicks want someone who doesnt chase, has their own stuff going on and doesnt answer the phone when she calls. So guess what? She chased him. End of story.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
My best buddy and I experience some weird situations since we go out twice a week.

Ok, at the end of a party in a club downtown he tells me that we are going to bring two girls home. He f8cked one of them, but she doesn't talk to him and acts cold for a month (low interest, I told him that and he knows). Anyway he doesn't care, he is really a cold hearted player.

We try to talk them into a after party but the friend of my buddies plate wants to go to the house of a guy (she was determant to see him).
She calls him 100 times in my car and he doesnt pick up, shes worried that his still downtown talking to other girls etc. Imagine these girls are 18 and 19.

We arrive at his crib, he is not home. I start to lose patient and tell her to make a decision now because i want to go home. She is all over him and walks blinded (it seems in love) downtown to go and find him.

Ok, my buddy is all curious what guy this is and asks me to follow her, pick her up and go to the guy downtown. When we see him he starts to intimidate us and yell because we got his girl in our car.

We both act agressive back and tell him that we took her to him and that he should be thankful for that.
When he sees that we were not backing down and looking at him 'like he could get it lmao' he backs down and leaves. The girl thanks us and leaves with this idiot.
My buddy hops off the car and goes to talk to him, I tell the other girl that I am ready to fight if he touches my buddy one inch.

Anyway, sh8t calms down and we leave. I tell the girl that she is smarter then her friend and she tells us that he (black guy) wants a trio (cex) with both of them and that her friend tried to convince her to do that (lmaO).

I drop my buddy off and I end with this girl in my car to take her home. She tells me how she lost interest in my buddy and she wants a flaming new love and flirts with me. I act very disinterested, aloof and distant towards her. When we end at her house, she looks at my car like stop lets talk some more but I tell her that i got to go.

She invites me over to her birthday party in a couple of weeks, I tell her Im taking my buddy but she says noo thats akward, come alone.

I refuse and leave.

She adds me on facebook the next day and starts to talk to me,,,,,,,,

The thing is: I discussed everything with my buddy (bros before hoes) he says: go f8ck her, i dont care mate.

What should I do? Should I just text her ''hey lets do a drink, when are you free?''

Not sure, she is very hot but I can't risk my friendship with my buddy so whats the best thing to do.
As Cypress Hill once sang:

"You got the clearance to run the interference"
 
Top