Look and act the part.

romanticman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm slowly understanding the dynamics. Women spend hours looking their best so they can be attractive to choose who they want and cut down alot of guys as well. I wonder if an average unkept slightly overweight man really stands a chance ? Today as I sipped a coffee there were average women everywhere. Next to me sat a sex bomb with fabulous body and short skirt. I wasn't on the prowl but noticed how she turned heads. I also noticed her frustration when i deliberately ignored her. We have to look out best to attract a woman. I know I am no model but first base is to have the best body we can for health , ability and undeniable sex appeal. If we wish to attract then it's obvious that we need to look attractive.
Next I feel that we shouldn't be like all the other guys who go ga ga when they chat to a woman. Dont undervalue yourself by giving too much. The mindset I like to use is we are sexy males...feel it and keep it just below the surface on the boil so it comes through on confident talk ...Not desperation.
That's all I wanted to share for now. First base is to look your best. Women need to value the man to be seduced. If they think you are less than them then you will never seduce them.Dont act or look less. Be a manly powerful force.