Long/WILD story - Lost my virginity tonight!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
errr....

Originally posted by ShortTimer
You can make fun of those people all you want, but it's their choice and not yours. Maybe you're intolerant of other lifestyles but I couldn't care so long as they aren't hurting me.

Well unlike you, only thinking of yourself, i am trying to knock some sence into my fellow dj's;)

Laterz...

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
let me rephrase what I said as I said it in a hurry, my eggs were burning.
I read recently(I read a lot of psychology) an article in some mental health magazine about the mind of guys that solicite for sex with prositutes. In it it said that guys that oftentimes have fantasies about having sex with prositutes, usually have some mental disorder, I don't remember the exact disorder, maybe it was Borderline Personality disorder, but I'm pretty sure it was some kind of personality disorder.
yes, most guys have fantasized about it, I have.. I've asked myself, "hmm.. what would it be like to have sex with a prostitute" I summed up that in the end, it would be just like having sex with any other woman(except looser) and afterwards I would feel dirty and like I've done some degrading act to myself and to another human being.

what the article said was guys that frequently fantasize about it. Also, this was from the mouth of a single psychologist so it could have just been from his experience with dealing with these men.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's some pretty interesting stuff, spidersense. Have any idea where you read that article or where I could find it?

I don't frequently fantasize about it, and now that I've accomplished my goal I'm happy as it is, but I do wanna check out that article. Sounds interesting.

Alexi

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my opinion...

spidersense: people fantasize about having sex with a prostetute because they are willing to "fulfill their sexual fantasies", and they are obviously really experianced, so they will "pleasure" the guy to the maximum, and it IS true that $luts ARE normally the best in bed, thats why men keep coming back for more. The erason that they are so good in bed is because of the fact that they do it so often that they KNOW exapctly what to do, and HOW to do it;)

And for the record, i think that whatever book/article etc you read that all guys who fantacise about having sex with a $lut are "underlying mental health disorders" is a bunch of BULL$H!T!! Maybe if a guy "obsesses" over it, THEN maybe that would be true, but just fantasizing about it is perfectly normal!

Laterz...

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sfalexi
lol.

PS - As for the admitting thing, I just felt like confusing some people. Granted that was mean, but I'll live with it.
Hence the reason I called you a troll. I'm not confused, just unimpressed with your bull$hit story.

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
I showed a woman this thread, just for laughs.. here is what she said:
"well sucks for him, bc when he has to tell his future wife or whoever about his past sexual relations and he has to tell her he lost it to a prostitute"

omg... I have to laugh thinking about this... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Last edited:

sinned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having sex with a prostitute... lame.
Braging about it.... so lame i **** my pants.

PurpleHaze

Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa whoa...you guys are making a huge deal out of nothing. This guy had a great time, and that's all that matters. Losing your virginity is nothing special, just another place to ejaculate. Big deal he paid for sex....if you add up all the times you have to take a girl out to dinner/movies until you get sex, you realize this guy actaully saved money.

Why do you guys have to always put people down, he didn't come here to get critiqued, he just came to share his story.

btw...good story, sounds like a wild time. :D

MixMaxster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gruby
You guys are haters. Let the guy loose it to whoever he wants. Hoes are as good as real girls but a bit less safe, that's all.
yeah just like how honda's and ford vehicles get ya from point a to point b, but they're built cheaper is all.

Kinda get what you pay for deal.

as for this guy, man kudos. You did something I would never think to do, but i congratulate you on it. sounds like a killer night and sex is no big deal to me, only when it involves me and someone special. But the act itself isn't something I hold so special that i'd save msyelf for the right person.

but that's awesome man... i'm gonna say that if anyone were to lose themselves to a prostitute the right way, this guy has it laid perfect. definitely sounds like a night to remember

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
whoa whoa...you guys are making a huge deal out of nothing. This guy had a great time, and that's all that matters. Losing your virginity is nothing special, just another place to ejaculate. Big deal he paid for sex....if you add up all the times you have to take a girl out to dinner/movies until you get sex, you realize this guy actaully saved money.
How sad...but true for most people.

Ben

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
Everyone is freaking out about how this guy ****ed a hooker.

Um... I found the boobie milk part far more disturbing.

Paying for sex is all fine and good.

But drinking boob milk!? Eww!
so as a baby, does that mean you sucked your dad's **** instead of your moms boob?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by PurpleHaze

Why do you guys have to always put people down, he didn't come here to get critiqued, he just came to share his story.

btw...good story, sounds like a wild time. :D
Again, this forum is about learning to meet and attract women...and this individual is posting here to be given props for essentially spitting in the face of everything we try to do here...he wants to be congratulated for GIVING UP on attracting a woman and instead BUYING SEX from one.

He didn't LOSE his virginity, he SOLD it. And the price was cheap.

It's disgusting how many people on here are saying, "Well, at least he lost his virginity and had fun." Since WHEN is sex more important than your DIGNITY??

The number of people saying, "Good job, man! Fun time! At least you lost it!" is disturbing. You know why?

Because it shows that there are too many people on this forum who suck with women. Because if you had ever actually had a woman or a relationship with a woman, you would realize that sex isn't really that important...and that you can get sex for FREE from a QUALITY woman and have it MEAN something, which is more of an experience than paying for it can ever be.

Sooner or later, when the high of having sex wears off and he realizes what he's done, he is going to regret it.

If you're going to buy sex from prostitutes, you really have no reason to be on this board. You don't NEED to learn how to attract women because you can just BUY them. So leave. Seriously. We don't need you setting a poor example for the guys who want to MAKE something of themselves in the world of women or possibly find a GOOD woman and have a family.

If you're proud of it, then great. Just be proud somewhere else.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, this forum is about learning to meet and attract women...and this individual is posting here to be given props for essentially spitting in the face of everything we try to do here...he wants to be congratulated for GIVING UP on attracting a woman and instead BUYING SEX from one.
Actually, I'm not asking to be congratulated. I just a wild time at a party, lost my virginity and felt like posting the story for others to read and enjoy (or not enjoy as the case may be).
If you're going to buy sex from prostitutes, you really have no reason to be on this board. You don't NEED to learn how to attract women because you can just BUY them. So leave. Seriously. We don't need you setting a poor example for the guys who want to MAKE something of themselves in the world of women or possibly find a GOOD woman and have a family.
I can't afford to buy sex. Even so, I wouldn't feel that great buying it all the time. I did want to fulfill a fantasy of mine by paying once for sex (although I honestly thought I was going to fulfill this over by Vegas at a ranch, but this seemed as good an opportunity as any).

I definitely still need the help to attract women, so too bad, but I'm sticking around. However at least now I'm not all reserved because I'm not a virgin anymore. It's done, I know now that sex really ISN'T that big a deal (maybe one day I'll meet someone special and it WILL be a big deal, but at least at this point I know that sex CAN just be a fun time between two people).

Not to mention now that I've had it, I kNOW that I want more, and I'm more motivated to learn to become a DJ to find some women and enjoy my youth (and if one of them turns out to be a keeper, then I'll hang on to her).

Alexi

PS - It's good to see such diversity among views here. Pretty interesting reading I've found in this thread.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
proud? lol its not like it was any type of accomplishment any guy with a c note can get the same ammount of action you did

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^That's what I'm saying.

It's like being proud of putting money in a soda machine.....and having a can of soda come out.

You just made a purchase..you didn't really accomplish anything.

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread sucks and should be locked.

Iguana
Peace & Metal

Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels

It's disgusting how many people on here are saying, "Well, at least he lost his virginity and had fun." Since WHEN is sex more important than your DIGNITY??

The number of people saying, "Good job, man! Fun time! At least you lost it!" is disturbing. You know why?

Because it shows that there are too many people on this forum who suck with women. Because if you had ever actually had a woman or a relationship with a woman, you would realize that sex isn't really that important...and that you can get sex for FREE from a QUALITY woman and have it MEAN something, which is more of an experience than paying for it can ever be.

Sooner or later, when the high of having sex wears off and he realizes what he's done, he is going to regret it.

BRAVO!!!!

Ride26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sfalexi
lol. I love the contraversy on this board!

I had a great time. Crossed off two items on my list'o'things to do in life, and now have a GREAT story to tell to my grandchildren when they're about eight or nine . . . lol.

Alexi

He's a disgrace. I don't think he'll care too much about telling his wife about his experience (although she wont understand him because he ordered her from Russia)

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's funny how some of you guys tell other people to make your own decisions in life and do what you want to do. Then you make fun of this guy for doing what he wanted to do. Not that I support what this guy did personally but hey if he's happy then more power to him.

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels

someone finally worded it...