Long/WILD story - Lost my virginity tonight!

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Others have flamed you enough, so I'll just say that since you've gotten rid of the Big V you should now try to learn how to have sex with women who don't require payment for it.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys, if he's ok, i'm with him. he wanted to lose his virginity and to fùck a hoe, and he did it both of them in a night, so there's no need to diss him. i'm sure in here there are lots of fans of anal sex (i am a fan of it and my first time was anal, not vaginal)... well, this would be considered by the most people as fùckin a whòre, and then? if u r happy with anal sex, with fùckin a whòre, with sadomaso, with bondage, with whateva, well, u r the one who cares, not others... so shut up and be happy for him, please

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. I love the contraversy on this board!

I had a great time. Crossed off two items on my list'o'things to do in life, and now have a GREAT story to tell to my grandchildren when they're about eight or nine . . . lol.

Ah well. Perhaps it's not the way some of YOU would have chosen to do things, but that's part of us all being different and wanting different things.

For a while I had wanted to lose my virginity to someone "special", but the longer it kept going, the less i wanted that. And my last someone "special" that I had wanted to lose it to ended up ****ing me over. After a while, I just started to look at it as "sex" and not "a special moment in my life" and just wanted to get over the hump. And now I have!

Not to mention what a great night it was even WITHOUT that! God. I saw some CRAZY **** THAT NIGHT! It was an AWESOME time hangin' out with buddies. The entrance fee was WELL worth it, from the food to the beer to the naked ladies.

My only semi-regret was that I sort of wish I had ****ed the black chick instead of the one that I did. She had a slightly better body and I just didn't remember about her or see her when I went in the girls' "office". Guess she must've been with a client!

Ah well! Had an AWESOME time!

Alexi

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE: the STD thing, yeah. We had a condom on and everything and I know it didn't slip off at all at any point, but I will get checked out in a couple months just in case. But these were a bit more high class than usual cause the party was thrown by some high class people (the owners of the nightclub) and I know they ain't gonna skimp out on anything. Let alone skimp out on the entertainment.

Alexi

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't understand women unless you've been in the company of *****s.

iCY

Don Juan
Reaction score
great thread! lol i needed that laugh

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one question. was she loose?
Wel;l, she told ME that she doesn't ever get laid so she was happy that I was there to **** her, but I'm starting to think that she may have been lying . . .

And I'm glad I could help, Icy.

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna back this guy up. He WANTED it.. never did he say "Oh, I give up on regular women, so i'm gonna have sex with a prostitute.". No! He wanted a prostitute.

I actually can imagine how it'd be fun. So I dont care what any of you guys say, if he wants a hoe, then he did the right thing.

p.s. get an std test

justAd1ck

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you really think she is telling you the truth that she wanted to fck you and only you? :D then you must be really naive

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are haters. Let the guy loose it to whoever he wants. Hoes are as good as real girls but a bit less safe, that's all.

DJSmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Give him a break, he's celebrating. Fair enough, not much DJing, but this adds a whole new meaning to 'you never forget your first time'

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJSmooth
I agree. Give him a break, he's celebrating. Fair enough, not much DJing, but this adds a whole new meaning to 'you never forget your first time'
Yeah. My story will be, "I'll never forget my first time . . . I had to give up my cellphone money and it was turned off for a month."

lol.

I know it's not a DJ thing. But I didn't give a crap. One of my fantasies (again) was to have sex with a professional *****. I don't think ANYONE needs to even TRY to use DJ techniques to fulfill that one.

Not to mention, this thread was just about putting the story out there. I wasn't asking for advice or whether I did a good DJ thing, but just for a little entertainment. Now you guys can go out with your friends and talk about the guy on the internet who lost his virginity to a prostitute in the bathroom stall of a nightclub.

Besides, this whole "sex" thing felt pretty good. Gotta go out and get me some more of that! Now I have MOTIVATION to go out and get laid!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Way to give up on yourself.

F*ck...I come back to this forum and see THIS sh!t?? People bragging about PAYING for sex??

F*ck it, I'm out.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sfalexi
Wel;l, she told ME that she doesn't ever get laid so she was happy that I was there to **** her, but I'm starting to think that she may have been lying . . .

And I'm glad I could help, Icy.
You're starting to "think" she was lying. The girl is a ****ing hooker man. Do the math (assuming you can at all). Wake up.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good you had a great time, but I'm also for the STD test. Condoms don't cover all and you could have possibly contracted genital herpes. Other bad signs:

Did you use the same condom she tried putting on with her teeth? Teeth are meant to puncture and crush food. Don't think they can't puncture condoms.

It's possible she doesn't have sex all that often because she's diseased.

TheCarGuyA4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I am so sorry that I can't pat you on the back for this one. You were not thinking with your brain. Please I plead with you get checked out by a Doctor. Not a wise choice man, not a wise choice at all.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
You're starting to "think" she was lying. The girl is a ****ing hooker man. Do the math (assuming you can at all). Wake up.
I was being sarcastic. It's hard to do over the internet without facial expressions/tones of voice. I pretty much figured that everything she was telling me was just business (everything from "I don't get laid very often" to "This is such a big ****, I bet you keep the ladies satisfied", etc. etc. etc.

Desdinova, didn't think about the teeth puncturing it. I know that it's a common 'trick' to put a condom on with a persons mouth so I figured I woulda heard something if it was that dangerous, but as I said before, I will be getting checked out in a few months.

Alexi

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAH, all this virginity bullshìt is way overrated. Know what changes after your first time? Absolutely nothing!

I think I am becoming a manwh0re lol, or will be one later. Accepting payments for sex is satisfying - my gf cooks for me or takes me out in return for sex :D.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the whole idea of our mission to become DJ's is to get sex from women without using money. If I paid Carmen Electra to come over and have sex by paying $6000 for the night that would be nothing to boast about compared to her coming over to have sex with you because she was so attracted to you as a person that she couldn't resist having sex with you.