Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long/WILD story - Lost my virginity tonight!

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get ready. Half of you won't believe it, but I swear it happened. I have NO reason to lie over the net, and it was a ****in' AWESOME time!!!! Begin . . .

So I went to a beefsteak tonight. The entrance fee was $50 and it included all the beefsteak and beer I can drink. The fun part? It was at the club that one of my best friends works at and so it was guys only, and there were gonna be a gang of strippers there. So I brought a hundred bucks (fifty bucks to tip the ladies for their various antics).

When we get there, the strippers show up about an hour later (six of them) after we had finished the beefsteaks and the tables were clean. Their manager gets on the microphone and says, "No slapping, no punching, no direct contact with their genitals [I assume to prevent STDs], tip them well, and if they say no, it means no."

So the strippers come out one by one and start their thing. They start off stripping a bit and masterbating in front of us. We were allowed to touch whatever we wanted as long as we tipped them and they were ok with it. I saw girls using vibrators, dildos, strapping a dildo to some guys head and him "head-fcuking" her, girls smoking cigarettes with their ****, girls masterbating each other, and abunch of other **** I can barely remember!

I figured this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I go up to a girl, tip her, and get a bit of a hand job (just enough to get me hard). I got a little bored with her and so went to another girl and whispered in her ear, "I want you to ride me." So she puts on a strapon on me, I lie down on the table, and she gets cheered on as she rides me in various positions for about ten minutes. I was holding the dildo erect and so her vagina was slapping against my hand for a while. Then she puts her ***** over my face and goes down (and deepthroats) the dildo while I rub my face in her **** (didn't want to REALLY eat her out since, well, she's probably fairly dirty - but I have to say, it smelled really good. Must have been scented lube she put on the dildo)

I finish that up, tip her about ten bucks and then find out that some other stripper is lactating (must've just had a kid - her belly looked like she might have, but she had lost enough weight to STILL look hot as hell!) So I gather a crowd, say "Watch this", and tell some other guy to squeeze her tit as I catch the spewing milk in my mouth (In the words of Tony the Tiger, it tasted, 'GRRRRRRRREEAT!').

Then they go to the bathroom and start blowing and screwing guys for money (yup. If you haven't figured it out, they were prostitutes, not strippers). So I'm slightly drunk (not TOO much, only had like five beers all night) have some money left over, so I walk in the bathroom and talk to the girl that rode me.

"How much for a handjob?"

"40 for this [motions a handjob], 60 for this [motions a *******], and a hundred for this [motions sex]"

Me - "Ah man. I got bills to pay. I don't know if I can swing forty for a handjob"

Her - "I'll tell you what. I can do it for thirty, but that's the LOWEST I can go."

Me - "You know what? That's fair. I'll be right back"

I go to the ATM and grab an extra 20 (I had ten in my wallet). She tells me to go to the last stall, I pull down my pants, she sits on the toilet and lubes up and starts going at it. She says, "Oh man. This is a nice ****. I really wish I could **** it. You must satisfy a LOT of women" I kept tellin her I was a virgin, but she never believed it.

Me - "Well how much more to do that? I'm likin' what you're doing right now and wouldn't mind a little extra."

Her - "I'll tell you what. It's been a long time since I've been laid [yeah right!] and I really like this big ****, so I'll do it for just twenty more."

Me - "What the hell? I came this far. I'll be right back" so I go to the ATM and get another twenty.

So we go to the stall, I sit down on the toilet, she attempts to put on a condom with her mouth, gives up and puts it on with her hands while lubing it up, and rides me for a few minutes making slutty noises while I fondle her ass and her breasts.

It felt really good. I can see why people like having sex! So after a few minutes I whisper in her ear, "Let's switch around . . ." so she leans over the toilet (still in the stall) and I proceed to start going at it doggy-style. She had a nice small tattoo on her lower back and it felt AWESOME! I get slick and start fondling her butthole and then say, "How much for the two-hole?" She says, "A lot more than twenty." I say, "Ah . .. never mind. I'm having plenty of fun as it is." However many minutes later, I'm done and feelin GRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAT!

So I thank her, she thanks me for makin' her feel good, we part ways and I have a big goofy smile on my face! WHAT A ****ING NIGHT!!!!

Feelin' good. Got TWO things off the list! (One being lose the virginity, the other being have sex with a prostitute . . . a fantasy of mine - 'You haven't played until you paid')

Oh man. I'm feelin' good. Finally done with that roadblock!

Alexi

[EDIT] PS - I'm sure that all that "big ****" and "keep women satisfied" talk was just business, but that's allright. I didn't really care cause I was busy gettin' some! FINALLY!

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you realise you had sex with a prostitute right?

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its not really anything to be proud of.
im not saying there is anything wrong sleeping with them but, if i bought an Xbox game, i wouldnt post about it on here.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so you lost your virginity to a dirty ho....dumbass!

what the hell do you want me to say? nice job? nope i ain't saying that. I would be saying that if you read the DJ Bible, worked on your game and worked your charm on a decent girl. You basically paid for sex with a dirty ho! that is nothing to be proud of.

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
ok, so you lost your virginity to a dirty ho....dumbass!

what the hell do you want me to say? nice job? nope i ain't saying that. I would be saying that if you read the DJ Bible, worked on your game and worked your charm on a decent girl. You basically paid for sex with a dirty ho.

well, i dont see any need to tear him apart like that, but paying for sex doesnt mean anything at all, and it's not a DJ skill.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I realize I had sex with a prostitute. I also said in my post that it was one of my fantasies to have sex with a prostitute. And now it's fullfilled.

I am proud. YOU may not be proud, but I sure am! I had a GREAT time!

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said it was a DJ skill. I'm just happy to have FINALLY lost my virginity AND fulfilled one of my fantasies in one night!

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, but you could have done this when you were 10. Losing your virginity in such a way is a such a shame, and you'll soon come to regret it.

Just think, the most important moment of your life, and you shared it with someone who's name you dont even know.

unistork

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha you lost your virginity to a prostitute. That's nothing to be proud of.

newplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JasonR
yeah, but you could have done this when you were 10. Losing your virginity in such a way is a such a shame, and you'll soon come to regret it.

Just think, the most important moment of your life, and you shared it with someone who's name you dont even know.
I agree with JasonR.

Virginity is a precious thing, is something you should share with someone that you feelings for. Not someone you just met fuc* no.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Well im not going to join in with these other guys who are sh1tting all over you, but i WILL give you my advice....

get an HIV test.

Reaction score
You have contracted AIDS and will die soon!!! Congratulations!!

newplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
But wait did you use condoms?

I mean massage, her sucking your **** or whatever doesn't contract aids but sexual intercourse does. So big difference there!

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why do people put so much emphasis on virginity?! DONT U REALISE WHY 80% PPL ACT SO AFC IS IT"S BECAUSE OF THAT!?

look there are people that hold their virginity as the most god-like status, whatever... the point is u dont have to listen to their **** sfalexi, because they are not you... IT WASNT URR VIRGINITY GUYS NOW WAS IT!?

the ONE big reason why i acted to lovey dovey to my ex was becasue we were both virgins and i wanted her to be my 1st ... eventually they clouded my mind, so i basically ddnt care about it... **** i dont even remember when i lost it (sometime between february and march 2004... and no it wasnt with my ex.... that wouldve been fun...but i do remember her name ;) )

anyways it's sfalexis life... it's up to him to make choices for his own life...

peace out!

Nightspark

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2c...

sfalexi: I'm glad that you had a great time, eventhough loosing your virginity to a slut might not be the greatest idea, but who cares, u only live once, so i dont really think that its THAT much of a big deal to loose your virginity to a slut.

I personally would NEVER touch a slut though, especially after the fact that they have probably slept with half the country and most probably have some sort of STD... and another reason that i would never touch a slut is because i will NEVER EVER EVER PAY a woman to sleep with me or anything of that sort! thats just sad.

Originally posted by JasonR

Originally posted by newplaya
Virginity is a precious thing, is something you should share with someone that you feelings for. Not someone you just met fuc* no.

Virginity is WAY over-rated... and its FAR from the most "prcious" moment in your life... Having sex for the 1st time in your life, or having sex for the 10th time in your life, you are still having sex, its not that big of a deal, but maybe thats just my opinion:rolleyes: ;)

Laterz...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is virginity seen as the black plague? "Losing" it is nothing to be proud of. If losing your virginity is the biggest accomplishment of your life so far, you're living a very, very pathetic life.

The way you lost it is also not something to be especially proud of.

Javelin44

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with the flamers here. get an STD test for your own good man

DJLegion

Don Juan
Reaction score
It must suck being told to get an STD test right? But know that you NEED to do this. And you also need to do this periodically for about 6-8 months. Some STDS (like HIV) can stay dormant for a long time. So for your sake and the sake of future partners keep doing the STD tests for a while. Also, it was a good thing you put on a condom...while it might not stop anything it can help prevent a lot. I wish you the best.

EDIT: Hopefully these were some high class prostitutes (maybe...??) that got themselves checked for STDs so that they wouldn't transmit it to the other girls (when doing sexual acts on them). Now that I wrote this I'm not sure if I even think they would.

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
My sexual fantasy is to do it with a hot mature woman (did you read that Wyldfire? :D)

And I would never have sex with a prostitute...

Iguana
Peace & Metal