Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long time friends

It's all good!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I've been friends with this girl for like 9 years, and I have slowly started to DJ her but I need some tips, any kind will help. Thanx.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by It's all good!
Hey I've been friends with this girl for like 9 years, and I have slowly started to DJ her but I need some tips, any kind will help. Thanx.
No need to be so damn vague. Heres the best tip... READ THE BIBLE! And if you already have...READ IT SOME MORE!

calvin20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget it

Forget it man
if you become friends there is no way out of it
I read the Djbible it is good yeah but only with women who are strangers .
go out there and look for another women
i did the mistake to dj my friends
IT NEVER WORKED AND IT WILL NEVER WORK!
Move on

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't any easy way (or possibly any HARD way) to DJ longtime female friends. Sorry.

I tried it a couple times when I first started DJing, and it ended with disasterous results. You can't DJ friends that you had when you were an AFC, at least from my experience.

It's MUCH easier to simply DJ new people.

It's all good!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I thought you would say something like that, I just needed to hear it from somebody else. Oh and I was so vague because I had to get off and

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I don't agree.

One chick that I was good friends with, really close, since first grade, ended up turning out really hot in recent years. She always thought of me as sort of a shy and sensitive type of guy, which isn't really the case any more since I've been learning to DJ.

So what did I do to try and turn this friendship around after I was so well established with her as being a kinda quiet smart nice guy? First I took a reasonably long break from her. I didn't see her, and generally avoided her for about three months. Then, after a long hiatus, I sat down with her in the school library, when we both had some time to talk, and laid the new me out on the table in force.

I let her see the outgoing, super confident new me. I teased her with neg hits, and a ton o' ****y funny remarks. Kept the convo flowing smooth and fast. I let her see that I was totally in control of my destiny. The key was being fast and aggressive in the convo. Not just one neg hit, or just one ****y funny remark, but an intense maelstrom of them!

She was totally shocked. She kept on saying (with a lusty smile) how I had changed so much. How I wasn't acting like the kinda' quiet and friendly kid she thought she grew up with. And in that one conversation, since I hadn't spoken to her in a quite a while beforehand, I mannaged to COMPLETELY change her perception of me. What needed to be done for this to have worked was spending a considerable amount of time (at least a month) away from her, enough time so that a person could conceivably change themselves.

Our realationship with each other is much more flirty now. We're both busy with other relationships right now, but if they end, she's definately a viable option for the future ;) .

I feel that anything is possible, and that most things in life are easy. You never have to accept a situation regarding ANYTHING.

My .02 cents.

- Maurizio