Long haired DJ's what shampoo/conditioner do you use?

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to sound like a emo guy or anything, but I'm gunna change brands and just curious what you guys all use.

Long hair > all

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
emo? how do you get that lol when i had long hair i used head and shoulders as a base shampoo and i used suave the cheap brand ;) I still use that today and i get to swap out smells all the time and i get alot of girls telling me my hair smells great!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use what ever is on sale at Safeway :p

I use a separate shampoo, then a conditioner. Then I put on a leave in conditioner.

Does anybody have any products they recommend for styling? My hair looks funky when it's not styled :(

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have fine hair so I tend to use Head & Shoulders, the body building varieties. I also use Pantene Pro V conditioner. If I’m going out I’ll use Suave – one of the fruit flavors. It may be the cheapest, but it is the best.

Girls are always amazed at how nice my hair is.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
Not to sound like a emo guy or anything, but I'm gunna change brands and just curious what you guys all use.

Long hair > all

I use Ultimate Moisture for Shampoo and Conditioning, but I'm only a med haired DJ so it might affect your game if you use the same.