Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long Distance Relationships

BuddhaSMASH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any advice here would be helpful. Here's my situation. About 8 or 9 months ago I moved from Tennessee to Texas. Right before I moved I met a girl who we will call Mixie. We hit it off and got along well, but never really had any kind of relationship because I knew I was leaving. Well, about a week ago I went to go visit my friends back home. When I got to town I ran into Mixie. We went out on a date and ended up having quite a bit of "fun". Here's the issue. In 9 months I'm moving permanently back into my old town and Mixie knows this. She's always talking to me online telling me about how she can't wait till I get back so she can see me and we can be together. She even told one of her friends that she wanted to move in with me. Here is my concern: should I really be communicating with her frequently while I'm this far away? I don't want to fall into the dreaded friends zone before I even get back. Is there any way I can stay in contact with her so that she doesn't forget I exist, yet keep from becoming one of those "really nice guys"?

BuddhaSMASH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? Every couple of days? That seems a bit overly frequent to me...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your going back in 9 months? Call her maybe every couple weeks, keep it short-ish and fun on the phone. Don't answer her emails immediately. Keep it a bit of a mystery, and when you get back, hook up.

Broadband

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you do talk to her tell her some things you've been doing even if it isn't true, but leave out details. Always have a good story that involves a women who was flirting with you or atleast couldn't keep her eyes off you from a distance. She'll get green eyes and want you even more.