Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long Distance Relationships? Avoid At All Cost!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me they are a complete WASTE of time..

Unless you are just seeing the chick as a PLATE or if you are planning to do long distance on a SHORT TERM BASIS, maybe a year, till you both move in together.

Too many things can go wrong with a long distance relationship.. Here are some I have identified & have experienced myself from my previous relationship.

If any of you guys are currently in a long term LDR then here are some situations you are likely to face. I would EJECT sooner than later guys.

01.Much higher chance of one of you cheating or meeting someone closer by & then bailing out of the relationship.

02.Its much harder to form a solid bond with someone, who you only see once a week.

03.Its tougher to get over an argument, due to the lack of physical time together to discuss matters face to face.

04.You could become bored or lonely due to your partner not physically available for the majority of the time.

05.Text or WhatsApp conversations can become extremely boring.. Nothing can beat an actual face to face in person conversation.

06.The lack of physical bonding and lack of regular sex can lead to cheating, I know I was tempted to bang other chicks, many times.

07.One of you will have to make a MAJOR sacrifice & move away to be with your partner, leaving everything and everyone behind.

08. Your relationship isn't evolving into anything, you are stuck in the same cycle of seeing each other once a week or once a month.

09.Going from seeing each other once a week, to moving in with each other, could end up in disaster.. You haven't spent enough time together, to test how you would get along in a living together type situation.

I have come to the conclusion, there are NO positives to a LDR unless you are just banging someone, with no intention of a committed relationship.

Or you are doing LDR for a short period of time!!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yeah bro. Most girls and relationships are a f0cking waste of time as it is. Long distance makes it worse.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Unless you are just seeing the chick as a PLATE or if you are planning to do long distance on a SHORT TERM BASIS, maybe a year, till you both move in together.

Too many things can go wrong with a long distance relationship.. Here are some I have identified & have experienced myself from my previous relationship.

If any of you guys are currently in a long term LDR then here are some situations you are likely to face. I would EJECT sooner than later guys.

01.Much higher chance of one of you cheating or meeting someone closer by & then bailing out of the relationship.

02.Its much harder to form a solid bond with someone, who you only see once a week.

03.Its tougher to get over an argument, due to the lack of physical time together to discuss matters face to face.

04.You could become bored or lonely due to your partner not physically available for the majority of the time.

05.Text or WhatsApp conversations can become extremely boring.. Nothing can beat an actual face to face in person conversation.

06.The lack of physical bonding and lack of regular sex can lead to cheating, I know I was tempted to bang other chicks, many times.

07.One of you will have to make a MAJOR sacrifice & move away to be with your partner, leaving everything and everyone behind.

08. Your relationship isn't evolving into anything, you are stuck in the same cycle of seeing each other once a week or once a month.

09.Going from seeing each other once a week, to moving in with each other, could end up in disaster.. You haven't spent enough time together, to test how you would get along in a living together type situation.

I have come to the conclusion, there are NO positives to a LDR unless you are just banging someone, with no intention of a committed relationship.

Rough day of NC? I been there man. LDRs are a waste for sure, no doubt about it.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man I feel pretty relieved, however I don't want others to make this mistake.. Once you step out of the situation like I have, and look back.. you realise how insane the situation was.
Good **** bruv

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man I feel pretty relieved, however I don't want others to make this mistake.. Once you step out of the situation like I have, and look back.. you realise how insane the situation was.
Most often ppl need to be burned to learn.
I still beleive dating a mom is not that bad, hopefully i dont get burn..

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most often ppl need to be burned to learn.
I would consider how many kids she has and how old they are

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with dating a mom, so long as you use her for sex only. It's when you consider yourself a pickup truck and load the mom on your bed in the back, and hitch her trailer and tow them through life, that's when you fck up. You become cap't save a ho.

Single mother will always see in you a figure that can help her financially raise her kid. Women do not view man as part of 'their' family, they only view themselves and their offspring as part of their family. So your role in such a 'relationship' will always be financial. Obviously she will make it appear to you that it's not like that.

There is no 'Unless' at all.

Basically read 'long distance' as following: we fck when we see each other, when we are away, we fck other people. That's how a long distance thing works.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big facts.

I was in a LTR. 4 years. Breakup brought me here.

The relationship had many issues. Most of them, for me, long distance was the reason. One of them bring that my sexual needs weren't being met. And even when we saw each other we weren't getting it on every time. Which was a couple months at a time, mind you. Look at my age, dammit. My testosterone and sex drive are out of this world.

Agreed with many of the points above. You can't really work out your issues. You barely see each other so what's the point of being in a relationship. So you can text and call your livelihood away? Fvck all of that noise.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big facts.

I was in a LTR. 4 years. Breakup brought me here.

The relationship had many issues. Most of them, for me, long distance was the reason. One of them bring that my sexual needs weren't being met. And even when we saw each other we weren't getting it on every time. Which was a couple months at a time, mind you. Look at my age, dammit. My testosterone and sex drive are out of this world.

Agreed with many of the points above. You can't really work out your issues. You barely see each other so what's the point of being in a relationship. So you can text and call your livelihood away? Fvck all of that noise.
Your better off out of it Bruv.. I swear your situation is similar to mine.

Seeing her only once a week, I just didn't connect or bond with her much. It definitely affected my sex life too, to the point where I wanted to bang other chicks.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

https://www.google.com/amp/s/therationalmale.com/2011/09/20/letting-go-of-invisible-friend/amp/

-Augustus-

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliant read this.. Totally on the money.

Only when you step out of this situation, do you realise the INSANITY of it.

I consider myself lucky I invested just under two years on this LDR.. Some poor fuker has been doing this for MANY more years and will pay a much heavier price.

Its a pretend relationship.. With no real future or final destination.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my relative came over last night and he has been married for over 10 years.

It turns out, when he first met his wife to be, they both where long distance. However within 6 months they moved in together & things worked out for them.

When I told him about my situation, he told me I was INSANE for thinking a LDR can workout over a long period of 6-7 years.

Infact he was planning on dumping his current wife, if they had no possibility of closing the distance with 6 months or a year from meeting each other.

It's CRAZY how oneitis and a pretty face can end up warping your fukin senses!