"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Long Distance Cheating

fastrunner

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2002
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Ok heres the rub. My girlfriend and I are from the same town but we go to schools that are about 4 hours away. Well anyways here in lies the problem we have been dating for 6 months and for the last couple of weeks things have changed. It seems that everytime i try to talk to her she is always busy or doesnt answer the phone at all. When i do actually get her on the phone it is usually only for a few minutes. Deep down i know that something isnt right. I am going up to see her this weekend and I am going to confront her. The thing is I don't have any real proof that she is cheating on me other than my Don Juan sense kicking in. Basically what I am going to do is stay calm look her in the eye, and ask her. Any sign of hesitation or blame on me and she is nexted. Do any of you guys have any better advice for I should handle this situation.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Don't do ****, if she is cheating on you, you'll know eventually. When you go up there trying to "confront" her, you're just looking insecure.

Have your own life and do your own things. Leave the ***** first.
 

fastrunner

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2002
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Fair enough....
I guess thats why I am asking for advice
I guess I should just get my priorites straight first and get my "bullpen" ready.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
yeah I have some advice, DONT GO UP THERE!! Withdraw, dont call or contact AT ALL for a couple of weeks, see how the tables turn!!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Originally posted by fastrunner
Deep down i know that something isnt right.
Listen to this niggling doubt that's 'deep down', everytime I have had one, I have been correct. I always hear talk about 'womens intuition', but have no doubt that guys have their own intuition too.

Forget about whether or not she is cheating on you, you'll do your head in trying to work out if she is or isn't. The thing to concentrate on is that she is not treating you right - act on that if anything.
 
Top