Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lolo Jones tired of getting teased about premarital sex stance

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American bobsledder, Lolo Jones, emotionally exhausted over her love life. Jones went on to say that she’s “so exhausted” by her dating life and has “prayed for years with many tears for God please to allow me to find my husband.”

Jones also revealed she recently cut ties with a man she had recently been “talking to for eight months.”

“Tonight I blocked the guy I was talking to for 8 months. My heart just couldn’t take it anymore,” Jones wrote in her post. “He gave me so many mixed signals. He would talk about marriage and kids but then keep me in the friend zone. He would never make time to see me. My heart is so heavy.”

She is a virgin.
She is 39 years old.

Thoughts?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lolo Jones' virginity has been mentioned going back to her track and field days in the 2012 Olympics and probably earlier. 2012 is the first time I remember hearing about it.

Lolo Jones is the opposite of a lot of the women in bigger cities that men on SoSuave tend to deal with in interactions. Whereas there is a segment on women getting pumped and dumped by top tier men while using swipe apps, Lolo Jones has been abstaining from sex and not diminishing the ability to pair bond.

Yet, she is an outlier case. Most of the women in her position who practice religion and adhere to the no sex before marriage thing find a way to get married and have sex by their 26th birthdays at the latest. These women are often married by 21-23. These are the "Ring by Spring" girls at schools like Baylor, Brigham Young, and other more serious religious universities.

I think there are some mixed signals from Lolo. She has some sexy pics out there like the one in the NY Post article.

She's also a tech zombie. She needs to be meeting men in real life. Talking to someone online for 8 months is bullshiit.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that women in the "uncanny valley" region where you can't tell if they're black or white, like Lolo Jones, tend to have indentity crises and seemingly huge hangups about intimacy.