"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

lol wut the heck to you do when

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
This made me totally speechless i was like wtf?????????????????

i was sleeping at all of a sudden i wake up cause someone was calling. I pick it up and this chick is on the other line ( i know her) and starts saying "wake up" and then again and again and then screams "WAKE UP" and laughs her ass off and hangs off.

this was not 2 early (8:00) but i was like wut the hell.

I was not mad cause i found it more funny then anything. i called back and another girl (who i also know) anserwed i was like wut the hell? so i told her to put the other one on but she couldnt cause she was telling someone else to "wake up!!!!"



lol
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Crank calls,homie. I get 'em all the time..
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
right on the money!


the screams were scary as **** when i heard them. i thought she was crying 2 but it was just laughing. lol
 
Top