I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
It's a fvcked up "chart".The chart is conservative. Chad Thunderkok is listed as a Brad.
The categories are rough too. A Chadlet is technically a short Chad, yet those guys are 6-ft minimum. Chadlite would have been a more appropriate term for that category.
There is also no regular Chad category. It jumps from GigaChad to Chadlet.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Step 3: Become a Tyler. A normie who goes after ugly girls using Chad game.Step One: Consult the looks assessment chart and compare to your photo.
Step Two: Give up, beta buxx, or be a slayer, as applicable LOL.
How does he buy all these games? His parents foot the bill?but the brad photos and above look better because of the lighting + low %. body fat
If the guys below can cut down on body / increase muscle size. They can turn into chads.I feel like the incels just need motivation.
Come to think of it. I have a friend, a real incel. He is almost 39, plays battlefield all day..he has UNOPENED ps4/ps3 games that he still needs to play he says., Shy to talk to women.. room filled with video games/anime. Never really worked in his life except in college as a bus driver.... never worked out..he's tall..but his head bigger than body type. Got his first bj at a strip club. When torrents used to be the thing 10 years ago, he would just download porn all day. He has hardrives of it.... Slow moving guy.
I hope he wakes up from it one day.. But then again, who am i to say, he should work, workout, get real women? But If what he is doing on a daily routine what makes him happy.... who am I to say.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Can't be much. What about clothing, etc? He must have money coming in some how.yeah...he had some money saved from his school bus driving days..which lasted 2-3 years. Birthday/xmas money would be a source.
I get what you are saying. PUA gurus try to copy the game of “naturals” ie Chads. But what is truly funny is that legit Chads don’t actually act the PUA guys at all.Step 3: Become a Tyler. A normie who goes after ugly girls using Chad game.
Good way to put it. I said it before nhl players are the best looking ones. They're lean and tone in the right places. A lot of these meat heads have big abs and arms but literally do no cardio or leg exercises. I call them meat heads. Many of them are about a 3 to 4 in the face but huge arms and chest. Yet around here you see hot women with them even though they're ugly overall otherwise. They look like a heart attack waiting to happen.Sorry but the guy on the top left in the black and white photos is not attractive. He's on roids and his shoulders are out of proportion with his arms and his ripped look likes excessive,and he looks old in the face. I'd rather be 6 foot than look like a monkey on steriods
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.