Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LOL must see...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks this picture is ridiculous?
And that those Chadlets look feminine as fk? Is that really the goal?
Or fking guys when you please like mentioned for the first dude?

Too much internet for today. And it's only 10 a.m. in my timezone

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pics are all randomly stolen web pics. I hope the "genetic trash" guys never discover their own pics used this way, for their sake at least.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pics are all randomly stolen web pics. I hope the "genetic trash" guys never discover their own pics used this way, for their sake at least.
Discovering them might be a good thing actually.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The guy on the top reminds me of men and women you see down here in South Floriduh that have been out in the sun their entire lives and their skin becomes leather. See a lot of women in their early 40s like that down here. Decent looking and they ruined it by the sun and their skin is more like a 72 year olds.

The guy in the genetic trash, far left if he got rid of the acne and got into shape and lost weight could get out of that category. One on the far right classic gamer. Years of poor diet, soda, etc. At the market we got a vendor who sells video games who looks similar to that look. You can tell his whole life spent playing video games since almost birth. Saw a lot of those in college studying video game design and animation.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm none of these. I'm in my own unique category.
I'm a Vlad.
Co's. I like to impale...

the ladies.

With my winkie.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy on the bottom left is an incel vlogger. Im not going to name him here because he already gets enough abuse but he can be found on youtube fairly easily. The gigachad looks photoshopped. No way any guy can maintain that physique long term without roids.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy on the top reminds me of men and women you see down here in South Floriduh that have been out in the sun their entire lives and their skin becomes leather. See a lot of women in their early 40s like that down here. Decent looking and they ruined it by the sun and their skin is more like a 72 year olds.

The guy in the genetic trash, far left if he got rid of the acne and got into shape and lost weight could get out of that category. One on the far right classic gamer. Years of poor diet, soda, etc. At the market we got a vendor who sells video games who looks similar to that look. You can tell his whole life spent playing video games since almost birth. Saw a lot of those in college studying video game design and animation.
Def. cutout the fastfood boys. All that grease aint good for your skin or body. If he stopped eating junk, bathed everyday his complexion would clear up.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The incel with the buzzcut in the red shirt needs a new hairdo. Letting your hair grow out or long is the low hanging fruit of looksmaxing.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The incel with the buzzcut in the red shirt needs a new hairdo. Letting your hair grow out or long is the low hanging fruit of looksmaxing.
Yes the “just cut it short” advice is over-blown even for a norwooding guy. I recently got worse reactions from women with my hair super short, ie buzzed.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yes the “just cut it short” advice is over-blown even for a norwooding guy. I recently got worse reactions from women with my hair super short, ie buzzed.
Still wouldn't help a lot. The two incels to the left of him are not bad. The center young one looks decent looking. Just needs a smile on his face. Not bad looking at all otherwise. One next to him in the suit as well if he lost maybe 12 lbs and got toned a bit wouldn't be bad as well. No reason otherwise they shouldn't be able to get dates with some minor improvements.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Still wouldn't help a lot. The two incels to the left of him are not bad. The center young one looks decent looking. Just needs a smile on his face. Not bad looking at all otherwise. One next to him in the suit as well if he lost maybe 12 lbs and got toned a bit wouldn't be bad as well. No reason otherwise they shouldn't be able to get dates with some minor improvements.
The suit guy definitely has potential. The center guy could improve too.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the depressed look on his face. Otherwise a good looking guy.
that guy in a suit has that chubby chris pratt look. The guy wearing call of duty looks like scrawny Chris Evans