"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

LOL I beat my girl friend/ past bully in boxing

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Yeah we boxed, too bad she only lasted about 30 seconds. I started having flashbacks about what i wanted to do to her when she and her friends used to beat me and torture me. I probably didn't tell you about the nipple twisters they used to give me but anyways, i added all that to my energy and knocked her off her feet. The punch wasn't too hard..... I think LOL. She seemed ok after that, then we went for pizza. So were doin fine. Her friends be givin me the evil eye and trying to make me flinch sometimes but they don't hit me anymore. Im sure they just be playin now though.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Hey rgerre, how come you respond to my posts so quickly? don't have a life eh? its ok LOL. I aint get banned because my posts can be true. even though you don't believe me. scratch that, they are true.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Joe, why did you start another thread on this?? MODS!!!!!!

You should change your name to "Joe Boxer"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
You should change your name to "Joe Boxer"
Lmao Puerto.

Hey Joe, thats funny you got with this chick. Well, guess you wont have to act like Solid Snake around Campus anymore eh?

And why would he be banned? I believe hes telling the truth.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
Hey rgerre, how come you respond to my posts so quickly? don't have a life eh? its ok LOL. I aint get banned because my posts can be true. even though you don't believe me. scratch that, they are true.

Whatever,

Yeah, I had the cable woman over fixing some wiring late at night and this device she carries starts to beep every time you post something. I spend all of my time with her.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Hold up? maybe i don't get what u just said rgeere but it sounded like you said you interrupt sex with the cable woman because you hear a beep. Just to check up on my posts that you don't even believe. AFC ness leakin outta your pores
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
LMFAO, Joe trying to call somebody an AFC. I don't remember rgeere getting his ass kicked by any hoes.


Dude you need to stop posting lies or start working out, for real.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2003
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Da World
Yo joe..can you teach me to be a DJ? I wish I had your b!tchslapping skills!

Play on playa!
 
Top