Desdinova
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2004
- Messages
- 11,680
- Reaction score
- 4,874
....and no FR?guys i'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
....and no FR?guys i'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Originally posted by Dayr0n
and you are? thats right the cat chick, sorry i got no fish right now.
she is kind of in shock dosent know what to say
me: i wanna have a wild time with a kitty like you.
her: not thank you
me: mmm are you traying to buy me food and then rape me or something i'm not that easy, besides i'm expensive.
Not to be a d*ck (any more than I usually am), but you guys sound like a match made in heaven because there has got to be something wrong with the both of you. I give you a lot of credit for approaching this girl, and I'm glad you got good results, but your conversation was very... I think the word I'm looking for is "whatthef*ck". More power to you though.I told her that i have a dog outfit and that we should have a cat and dog type of fight in bed she said yeah we are gonna meet on thursday.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
My bullsh*t meter kinda went apesh*t too, but I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and just say... If a girl makes out with you after you use a pickup line like, "I don't have any fish", then you're either irresistable no matter what you do, or she is f*cked in the head.Originally posted by Soma
You're a good man Charlie Brown but I think you're fvckin with us.
Who cares? If he made a comment that didn't make any sense, he recovered from it well.What the hell was that, dude? "I got no fish right now"? What the f*ck does that mean?
Like I said, if he made out with the girl, more power to him. But I do question any girl who would go out with a guy who threw them a line like that.Originally posted by Desdinova
Who cares? If he made a comment that didn't make any sense, he recovered from it well.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.