Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LOL! Are they for real? Commmeee on....

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-smWVm8TZtk

I have a friend who's lil sis loves this "All Girl Christian Rock Band".

No Sex Before Marriage....

No Kissing Before Marriage....

No DATING Before Marriage....

Is this just a very slick marketing ploy to get more $$ out CCM, or is this stuff for real?

People in churches actually don't DATE before marriage?

Doesn't make sense to me....

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive heard of the no sex thing before but no kissing or dating? Thats a fast surefire way on marrying the wrong fvckin woman. Hell in this day and age a woman who wont screw u is marked off the list..what if her pvssy stinks? what if she just lays there like a dead fish? what if she makes dolphin noises when she has an orgasm? fvck that too many factors with that no sex before marriage sh*t.

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
dark god said:
Ive heard of the no sex thing before but no kissing or dating? Thats a fast surefire way on marrying the wrong fvckin woman. Hell in this day and age a woman who wont screw u is marked off the list..what if her pvssy stinks? what if she just lays there like a dead fish? what if she makes dolphin noises when she has an orgasm? fvck that too many factors with that no sex before marriage sh*t.

Just playing Devil's Advocate here, but you could have a gf who is you're very own private sex slave-----however, when the wedding/honeymoon is over, you're lucky to get any on you're bday.....

I've known ( who really knows anyone...) a couple church girls who take the religion seriously from my observation, and wouldn't have sex till marriage and they were hot.............Not that many though, like anything else in life--most do not take it seriously. Though for all I know, they could be bar hopping on the weekends and getting stuffed by 3 linebackers, but I like to at least attempt to give folks the benefit of the doubt.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FLGuy said:
Just playing Devil's Advocate here, but you could have a gf who is you're very own private sex slave-----however, when the wedding/honeymoon is over, you're lucky to get any on you're bday.....
Another reason why marriage is a raw deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one with the star earrings looked like she was trying to look like Jem. That's truly outrageous.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My cop buddy told me that the "no sex til marriage movement" is in reality a bunch of girls who like to get fvcked in the a$$. The doctors verify their virginhood and the butt doctors say :crazy: