Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Logistics: Clean Apartment

TechnoScotch

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am constantly running into a logistics issue, and wonder how others have dealt with it.

I work. A lot. I have other family obligations I simply can't shirk. So I have very little energy left to keep my apartment clean.
It's not completely terrible - no piles of trash or anything like that, but things like:
  • Carpet stains
  • Grime between tiles
  • Dust on shelves
  • Kitchen dirty from cooking
I simply can't keep up with it. So I am often hesitant to bring women to my place. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hire a cleaning lady.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A man's house should be clean - always.

Make it a habit to clean as you go, so that it doesn't seem like a monumental task that cleaning at one go does.

Meaning, after eating dinner wash ur own dishes, making up ur bed when you wake up in the morning, etc.

Learn how to be disciplined.

And as for the rest, I hire a part time maid that comes over every Monday.

That's how I maintain my residence.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am constantly running into a logistics issue, and wonder how others have dealt with it.

I work. A lot. I have other family obligations I simply can't shirk. So I have very little energy left to keep my apartment clean.
It's not completely terrible - no piles of trash or anything like that, but things like:
  • Carpet stains
  • Grime between tiles
  • Dust on shelves
  • Kitchen dirty from cooking
I simply can't keep up with it. So I am often hesitant to bring women to my place. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Like others have said, hire a cleaner. It's not that expensive, especially if you live in an apartment as opposed to a large house.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
How would a kitchen be dirty? It's only dirty because you're not cleaning after yourself. Same with other places around your apartment. What you need is a general cleaning day. Dedicate a free day to clean your place. Buy chlorine and clean everything.
Once you clean it, you can clean again, less actively in a month.
Kitchen you'll be cleaning after each time you use it.
Bathroom every week or twice a week.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...or, be 100% non-hesitant about inviting them over, dirty kitchen and carpet stains nothwithstanding. Don't aplogize or even mention it when you bring them over. This is you...take it or leave it. Which at least proves that you are ballsy enough to un-impress them.
Warning: this technique will make women view you as being not relationship material and only good for cheap, casual sex.